Ep 31 - END

- A month later - 

It has been a month since the incident. Yujin sips on her drinks while looking out of the window. The scenery was beautiful today. It was the start of winter this week, it has been told that the first snow will fall tonight. 

"Hey, sorry i'm late", she heard a dragged of chair in front of her. She turned around to the person. She let out a soft chuckles. 

"You should've organized your clothes, is this how your going to show the lady you like? Gosh", Yujin organized his loose tie and dust off his shirt from the side. Then she smile in satisfication.

"Now that's my Yujae!"

Yujae laughed, "She'll be here soon, aren't you going? You made me embarrassed"

Yujin pouts, "I'm waiting for a friend", just on time, she saw a person standing outside of the restaurant waving his hand around to get her attention. Yujin widely smiled and rose up from her seat. 

"I'll be going, bye!"

Yujae shook his head and get ready for the date he had planned with a girl he loves which was Ji Eun, even though he is younger than her, their love for each other never stopped and it was unexpected.

Yujin waved back towards the guy who waited her from across the street. Without looking at the traffic, she walked down the zebra-crossing happily. The guy notice a car accelerates and was heading towards her, he stare at the car and the time froze.

"Can you at least look around you before crossing? Luckily I don't use my power here"

Yujin giggled, "Nae ahjussi, i'll be careful in the future"

He greeted his teeth, "Ahjussi?!"

"Eo, that suitable for your age.. Jin", she stuck out her tongue and Jin rolled his eyes.

He gave her a signal to link arms together, "Ready?", he said. Yujin nodded and they vanished from the human world.

The surroundings changes and they are now inside the monster's world. They have arrived in front of the castle and went inside together. They are being greeted with Taehyung who widely opens the door for them.

"Welcome back, missy"

"Stop it", Yujin laughed it off and entered. The room were still the same as before, nothing changed except the atmosphere that does not feel the same anymore as before. She looked around and found Yoongi and Hoseok outside at the garden.

Yoongi notice Yujin's presence from afar and raised his arms up, "Hey!"

Yujin nodded and greet him back. Taehyung came closer to her side and smiles, "Things changed a lot in just a month uh?"

Yujin's smile faded, "Hm, yeah..", she turned around to look at Taehyung, "But I guess we'll be doing just fine", then she walked back to the living room. 

Taehyung formed a sad smile and sighed.

"Took a month to be able to see you again, uh?", Yujin heard a voice behind her as she looked into the book. She turned around and smiles. 

"Hey, Jimin", she paused. "How are you with Claudia?"

Jimin flinched, "Uhm, you know how she is, she has been concentrating up there and was waiting for your arrival"

Yujin nodded, "Let's go upstairs"

Jimin lead her upstairs to the room where Claudia was at. Once she opened the door, the gloomy atmosphere greet her. It was overwhelming. 

"Yujin, you're here", Claudia stood up from her seat.

"How's he?", she said looking at the body laying on the bed.