Ep 7

Kim Taehyung's POV - Monster World

We are back to our own world where filled with peculiar creatures and people. When I say 'people' I mean someone that looked like a human but they aren't one.

They are born with human features but also have flaws on them. Either they had eyes but no ears, have legs but no finger. You can add on yourself, they are all here. Why? Because they will only be called as 'monster' if they live on the human world.

Yes, I know. No matter how scary or heartless the monster may seem, we could not beat human cruelty.

As usual we went to the castle; Jungkook house. This place still the same as before, there's nothing changed here except for the absent feeling of Jungkook.

The kingdom are lead by Jin, I don't mean as a king but he leads by helping others just like how Jungkook always does towards the creatures. Jin has always like to fulfill Jungkook's wish - that's why he left Yujin before.

"You know I can hear your thoughts right?", Yoongi whispered as we headed upstairs.

His voice startled me, I immediately hush him, "I can't help but to think!", I replied. Thankfully it was Yoongi who can hear what I'm thinking, if it's Jin I would have been dead by now.

"You should try to think quiter now, cause I know everything going on in your mind", Yoongi smirked. I know what he's talking about.

"Cut it out! I'm not like that okay", I blushed.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, wiggling it just to annoy me.
"Don't make me hug you for the rest of the day, hyung", I form a flirty look causing him to back away from me.

I chuckled at his actions and before I knew it, we entered Jungkook's room.

The air was cold, the atmosphere seems gloomy but it was normal for us. We circled the bed and looked down onto someone who was laying on it.

"Jungkook, why did you appeared?", Jin asked to the man who laid on the bed with black tuxedo and pale face.

It was Jungkook's body we brought here.

Namjoon hissed, "I still wonder how come his soul roam around but don't want to enter into his body back?"

"Maybe he needs time?", I may sound ridiculous but that's the fact I should tell.

"What time?", they all asked me.

"From what I think, there's something he haven't fulfill yet. That's what I thought since he was silently in love with Yujin before. I'm sure you guys notice it too, right?", I explained looking at each of their faces.

"What is the relation between that? I don't think it was because of that. Maybe he has something he should have done before but death has took him faster before it happen", Namjoon said. Giving another thoughts of puzzles.

"Do you guys really believe the person we saw back on Yujin's house was Jungkook? What if it was the human living him?", Yoongi uttered.

Jin bit his nails.

After all, yes, I was the only one who saw that it was only Hoseok hyung and Jimin was there drinking a bottle of alcohol but strangely, I saw 3 glasses were there when there are only two of them.

"Aish, guess one of us should check up on them just in case Yujin asked them about last night", Jin said after a long thoughts.

"Taehyung will go", Namjoon and Yoongi looked at me. I pointed to myself in disbelief.

"Why me?"

"Cause you're the youngest", Yoongi smirked.

"Alright, fine, I'll go now"