15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)

Start from the beginning

Mathias rubbed his chin. "Yeah okay. Since you like dick so much, I'll give it to you." The man picked up another empty beer bottle and stalked towards his son. He didn't even care to notice the way the boy coward in fear. The last thing Tobias saw was his father's raised hand and the blurry image of a beer bottle coming fast towards his head.
Then there was pain. And finally, nothing. Nothing but darkness.

~•~

It was an hour later when a Tobias woke up to blurrily see the man he called his father hold a syringe. "Now, you're gonna take this like the good little slut you are." The man harshly ejected the substance into the teen's arm. It spread throughout his body rather quickly and before he managed to lose consciousness, he heard another man's voice.

"Damn, he's a pretty boy. How much do I pay for a couple hours?" Mathias scoffed. "For him? I'll give you a discount for this whore."

~•~

Tobias woke up to an unbearable pain in his lower region. He groaned and whimpered in pain till his dad showed up. However, the male didn't look pleased. He just stood there, scowling at the naked boy till his anger got the best of him again.
Mathias kicked Tobias in his lower back , making the boy hollar out in pain.

"Stupid slut! Why couldn't you be more obedient!" He kicked the crying boy again. Mathias huffed in annoyance. He refused to feel bad for the boy. Come to find out from Marcus, the boy was a virgin.

Mathias just kicked his naked crying son again and left with a heavy weight on his shoulders.

He knew.

He knew it wasn't his son's fault. Fuck, he knew that! But he didn't have anyone else to blame.

His wife, was actually a woman that loved to get around. With that being said, that night when Mathias found out, he left her. He didn't know that she was pregnant with somebody else's child. Hell, he didn't know she was pregnant at all!

A couple years later bringing it back to present time, he found out from his best friend that his wife was pregnant with his child. Of course the man confronted his wife and she admitted it. She denied at first but admitted that Tobias was indeed another man's child.

Mathias' world started to shatter around him. He'd known a lie all this time. He started drinking and Tobias mother said she wanted to leave him and take Tobias with her. She of course, picked the wrong day to do so. Mathias was drunk and it was the first time he laid hands on his wife. She was shocked and ran and grabbed her son and left.

Tobias, being that he was, didn't want to leave his only source of happiness. That being the boy named Jonah Maverick. He screamed, cried and kicked his mother's seat repeatedly.

Making the woman turn around and scold him causing her to take her eyes off the road. Which resulted in a car crash.

The doctors announced the death of his wife to Mathias and that his son was now an amnesiac. Oh... that sent his barely suppressed rage through the roof. He began to feel a petty hatred towards the boy. The fact that he could forget that all this happened angered Mathias and made him feel envy.

Thus began the abuse. The abuse of abusing his not son even though he had no reason why, rather he forgot it or not. He couldn't forget something he didn't know in the first place right?

Which gave Mathias a thrill because now the boy would feel like he'd did something wrong all the time and Mathias wouldn't have to be the only one.

_
_

Mathias Mcvay played by; Oscar Spendrup

Tabitha Mcvay  played by; Antonia Vasylchenko

And of course (you already know this one but) Tobias Mcvay played by; Manu Rios__

_
_

A/N: Well, hoped you got a little more background with this part. I would say I hoped you enjoyed but, there was nothing to enjoy since it was pretty sad. But anyway! Thank you all I love you so, so, so much!!

Stay peachy and with MUCH love, Ciao!!!