11- I'm Still Alive

Harper^

Harper^

1 week later
Toby pov

At lunch Jonah walked with me. I spent the whole day going back and forth with him and Harper. Although I enjoy the comfort I got when hanging with Jonah, I made the decision to spend lunch with Harper.
Since she wasn't at our table yet, Jonah took me over to his.

"Hey, bro!" A boy exclaimed as he bro hugged Jonah. He noticed me tucked into Jonah's side. "Ah, you're the one who's got my bro all love sick." He grinned at me then turned to Jonah. "Aye, you never told me he could be so cute and hot at the same time!?" He whined. My face flushed red. He went to pinch my cheeks but Jonah smacked his hands away.

"I didn't need to. You have eyes don't you?" The boy chuckled. "Possessive much." He mumbled with a smile. I was to busy staring at him with a bemused smile when Jonah turned towards me. His hands were caressing my cheeks.

I could see possession in his gaze. I looked at him with love. "I-" I was cut off by cooing and screams. I turned to see girls taking pictures and fangirling. I blushed harder. Jonah just gave a wicked smile. I tried to hide my face in his chest, but he leaned down and pecked both of my cheeks.

"Okay, guys geez." The screams got louder. My face was a deep red. "I-I, should go." I said smiling with a wild blush. "Okay, baby." He said releasing me. I gave a nod to other boy and just as I turned around Harper was walking towards us.

"I followed the screams." She said with a smile as she approached. "Mhmm!" I whined with a huff. Her grin just grew wider as she pinched my cheeks abd pulled me into a hug.

What's with everyone and my cheeks?!

"I want to meet the boyfriend!" My eyes widened from her sudden outburst. "Wa-wait, Harper!" She marched over to Jonah and his friend. I stumbled after her. "Jonah Arson Maverick. Since you are my best friend's boyfriend, that means I have to approve of you."

Harper! I looked over at his friend who was staring at Harper awestruck. "Harp, stop it!" "Shush, Toby sweety. Harp harp is handling this." That's what I'm afraid of!

Jonah pov

"Actually, I never asked him properly to be my boyfriend..." I noticed how Toby blushed a bright red. I've got an idea! I jumped on top of our lunch table, and cleared my throat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please!" Everyone paused and looked. Okay. "I have an announcement to make." I turned to look at Tobias. "Tobias Dorian Mcvay, would you make me the happiest man, and be my boyfriend?"