4- And You'll Be Mine

Toby pov

"Toby! Is everything okay now, you good?" My vision cleared and I looked to see Jonah Maverick standing in front of me. Standing in front of me, asking if I was okay! "Yeah, I'm fine." He gave me a quick overlook but backed up nonetheless.

"Well if you say you are then -" "TOBIAS!" My head darted down the hall at a certain blonde coming towards us. "Tobias Mcvay!" By the time she reached me, I noticed that Jonah had left. "Oh thank god you're okay." She panted. "Yeah, I'm good." "Good. Because I'm going to kill you."

"Wha-" "Are you crazy!? You scared me half to death!"
She threw her arms around me. "Don't ever do that again." "I'm sorry." "I forgive you this time." She mumbled. A small smile crept upon my face.

"So how did you manage to find your way here, anyway?" I didn't answer right away which might have worried Harper. But my mind was focusing on Jonah.

Why did he help me?

"I...was helped by someone." Was all I said. She looked at me quizzically. "By who?" She pressed. I knew there was no point in not telling her. She would find out anyway.

Yeah,
she's one of those people.

So, I ripped the bandage off and told her.

"Jonah Maverick helped me."

***

Jonah's pov

I was distracted in every class by one thought. Tobias Mcvay.
I don't know why, or how- I just am!

This wouldn't be the first time either. Four years ago, before the accident me and him were close. Very close! We've been that way since birth, but the amnesia caused from the accident caused him to forget me. Then Harper came along and even if he did remember me- what we had, I'm sure he confused it with their friendship.

Yes, I'm mad about that which is why I chose to forget about him like he did me. It's cruel in a way I guess, but there's no point in going back now. It's been 4 years! I'm pretty sure me going up to him and dropping a truth bomb on him, is gonna make it worse.

I just wished that things didn't turn out like- "Yo, dude! Earth to Jonah." Julius snapped his fingers at me and waved his hand in my face. "Sorry, what?" "Man, you've been zoning out a lot today." He leaned in closer to me. "Is it about the little rabbit that you saved?"

Julius calls Toby a rabbit because of how skittish and jumpy he is. I don't blame him. After what he went through. I'm pretty sure Mathias hasn't told him about his amnesia he's had.
So I'm not even sure if he know he'd even forgotten about anything.

"Dude! You're zoning again!" "I am n-" "Oooh, Jooonaah!" God, not now!

Niviah came waltzing up to us with her biggest (fakest) smile ever. She saddled her way onto my lap. So I played along by offering my own fake smile. "Hey, Niv. How's your day?"

She threw her arms around my neck. "Oh wonderful! Everyone's been coming up to me and asking me 'how does it feel to date a hero?"

I know she likes the attention. It's written all over her face. "Well aren't you lucky then." I said as I nudged her arm. "Yep! I sure am." She said while resting her head near mine.

Boy would I give anything for it to be To-

"Ew! All this lovey-dovey crap. Get a room!" Julius teased. I rolled my eyes. Niviah sticked her tongue out at him.

"You're too ugly to even get a girlfriend so we can't say the same to you." She commented.
Just then Crowell walked through the door with Mcvay.

Walked through the door with the boy who I used to call mine. Who used to be mine.

He will be, once again.

Once again.

Julius Hernandez

Likes: Teasing Jonah about Tobias, football, & a feisty Serena Chapman

Dislikes: Couples when he's single, jealous Niviah, & a sadistic Jonah

Random Info: Fav color; Pastel pink or navy blue.
Zodiac; Pisces
Birth season; Spring

A/N: The next part is just pictures (as well as any part with their names

A/N: The next part is just pictures (as well as any part with their names.) Feel free to skip if you want.

So here's your "WARNING"!!

Ciao!!