"Ugh I shouldn't have told you my middle name meshawn" she laughed calling me by my middle name.

"Honesty Brianna Brewster" I smiled taking her hand kissing it.

"Awww you tryna marry the kid" she laughed. She can't be serious for shit.

"You tryna have my kids" I asked biting my lip looking at her pulling up at a red light.

"Nigga as fine as you are I will give you whatever you want" she chuckled reaching over and kissing me.

"She likes me she likes me she really really likes meeee" I sang poking her cheeks while she laughed and pulled off when the light changed green.

"Ouuu this is my song" she sang along loudly to Dior.

I did something that I knew would make her go crazy.

I stopped at the railroad seeing it was a long ass train.

I grabbed Honesty's neck catching her off guard and said the verse with the song"She like the way that I rrrrrrrrr" I smirked seeing her eyes wide.

I let her go and sat back in my seat and put the car in park seeing that the train was still going.

"Booooooyyyyy you looked sexy as shit doing that... can I ride your face tonight" she asked making me laugh.

"Bruh some wrong with yo ass" I laughed.

"You're so mean" she pouted.

"You too pretty to be pouting stop that shit" I said lifting her chin making her blush.

"Staaaaawp" she chuckled.

"Crack the windows. This air cold as shit" I said turning the air off cracking the windows loving the feeling of the breeze that was coming through.

"Brooo they ratchet as fuck" Honesty said looking at the car next to us looking at the couple arguing. We couldn't see them because the windows were tinted but we heard them by their windows being down.

"She beating his ass" I laughed making her laugh.

"Crack the windows a little bit more I can't hear" she said being nosey so let my window down some more.

"Ima stop fucking withco stupid ass" he said.

"NO IMA STOP FUCKING WITH YOO stupid ass" she said.

"Let me the fuck out. Let me out. I'll find my way to the bowling alley" she said.

"Yea aight. Yeen going no fucking where sit yo long head ass right there in that seat" dude said.

"What color is the car baby" Honesty asked. She trying to get us killed out this bitch.

"Ion know and Ian finna find out" I laughed letting the windows back up and turning the air on.

"Hello" Honesty answered her phone putting it on speaker because she didn't feel like holding it.

"We gone be a little late cause we got stuck by a train. But yo dumb ass bestfriend finna get thrown into this bitch if she keep fucking with me. I'm finna stop fucking with ha stupid ass" Chris voice blared through the speakers making our mouths drop and laugh.

"That's y'all ghetto asses arguing in the car sitting next to us" I said laughing.

Chris hung up the phone.

"Rude ass" Honesty said.

"Yooo motha fuckas" Anastasia yelled out the window. I laughed and let my window down.

"Bruh what the hell y'all arguing fa now" Honesty laughed making them mug at each other.

"Mcht man we was at the gas station and shorty walked up to me on some other shit. I told her I had a wife my nigga ya feel me. Ha ass mad because the bitch walked up to me. At least I told her off" Chris said defending himself.