"What was written?" He asked out softly and Jimin chuckled bitterly.. wiping his tears. He faced Taehyung.

"You are nothing to me, I was playing with you, with no feelings attached. You are just a normal boy.. how i could be serious with someone like you? You got no respect... and if you have some. N- never ever show me your face. I don't love you... love is far from the question, I can't even like you a bit." Taehyung felt like his own nightmare was playing in front of him, those words were really very harsh for someone who was ready to give all of his to a person only to get this back. 

"That was written... i- ran away. I was so broken that I didn't even contact him once. I left the country for 2 years... and when I was back, I couldn't see him.. but now.. he is back. With all those bitter-sweet memories." Taehyung just engulfed the blond in his arms, also tearing up at his fate. 

"B- but I couldn't forget him... it hurts so bad." Jimin slightly pulled back and looked directly into those brown orbs.

"Then I saw you.. broken, lonely.. just like me. I decided to help you.. to m- make you happy. I couldn't help but like you more and more. B- but when he is here.. it's back.. all is back." He again sobbed helplessly, soaking the coat and Taehyung bit his lips, patting his shoulder to calm the former.

They stayed in the same position for long... till he felt like the other was getting sober when Jimin looked up with fearful eyes.

"I- I am sorry Tae. I didn't mean that."

"It's ok Jimin. I am happy you are being honest with me. But I think you should be sincere since the start." Taehyung softly said, wiping his tears, not liking the apologetic look Jimin gave him.

"We are really the same though. Both are suffering from their first love." Taehyung chuckled humorlessly and Jimin hung his head low in shame.. what he said to the other was totally wrong. He shouldn't have been like that, casually stating that he was just a source to come over his miserable past only to fall back.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Tae.. when I said I want to make you happy, I was sincere."

"I know Jimin. I am very thankful for your affection. You really helped me in my darkest time." Taking a deep and subtle breath, Taehyung smiled and Jimin just couldn't meet his eyes the other.

"I am not selfish Tae.. please don't think of me like that." Taehyung shook his head and again hugged the blond who was shocked at first but melted in the warm embrace.

"We all are selfish when it comes to love. It's ok, don't be ashamed of that. I am not angry or mad." It wasn't a lie when Taehyung mumbled that, still hugging the other.

Little did they know, that someone was standing afar, watching two with so many emotions in his heart but none at the face.

"I don't know, I am jealous of you or him," Yoongi mumbled, a frown on his face before he trudged back inside the hall, not wanting to see something which was only shaking his heart. 

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"I am going hyung," Taehyung rubbed his temple, tiredness visible on his face and almost most of the guests were already gone.

"I will drop you," Jin quickly looked for his keys but Taehyung shook his head. Looking at Namjoon he smirked.

"I don't want to ruin your time." He winked only to have Jin smack his head playfully.

"Get your nerves in place Taehyung before I do," Jin said through gritted teeth as Taehyung just shrugged with a smile.

"Don't worry, I am going with Jimin. His driver is waiting for us." With a relaxed expression, Jin nodded his head, trusting Jimin fully.