Chapter 15 :Broken Pieces of Love

Start from the beginning

"But why had he done it though? it doesn't make sense. No matter who this was is, we're talking about the Prince here, and not just a normal Prince, a Prince who has power and wealth even without the title, it doesn't make sense as to why he would allow them to treat him this way it's just so messed up"

"I know, I'm sorry love, this was all I could find, I'll call you as soon as I find more, its suspicious as to why we suddenly found records of these when they were completely erased from any source before...Anyway don't stress too much, just call me if you need me ok? Bye for now "

She hadn't noticed how long she and he were talking. Checking the time on her phone..8:25AM

God, first period started 25 minutes ago. What was her first class anyway? And then she remembered. It was fencing...How could she forget..was she that fazed this morning?

Rushing towards her locker for her Fencing equipment, she hadn't realised the person who was as tardy as her, rushing towards the fencing court with their mask already on, hiding their identity.

She had gotten out of the changing room, mask held by her left arm and her right holding onto her saber/sword.

Her professoor seemed unpleased with her tardiness to the class which had never happened before prior to this day, but seeing the grim and confused look on the heiress' face, her professor chose not to say anything.

As the dark-haired beauty was waiting for further instructions, a few seconds after she had arrived, someone who had already worn their mask, their saber (sword) by their hand, had ran towards Jisoo's side.

"Well both of you are tardy, so you guys will have to end up being partners, do some stretching and get to work. Do 5 matches and then inform me on the results."

By silently nodding to their teacher, Jisoo and her partner had done stretches without speaking. Jisoo was in utter confusion as to why her partner had already decided to wear their mask...could they breathe? oh god, she had bigger problems to think about. Fencing should take her mind off of him and that whole thing...

After doing some stretching, she and her partner had gotten to their places, bowed to show sportsmanship and respect and they got to their stances and started dueling.

On a normal basis, Kim Jisoo was extremely well at fencing. Taught at a young age due to her father's passion towards the sport as well as her interest in it as well. She usually was able to beat her partners during class but her opponent was...different? Advanced. Trained..like her. Well.. they came in the perfect time for her to take her anger out. Her frustration had been building up since she was aware of the whole situation with the Prince..

Missed. Forward. Oh they were able to miss that. Hit. Oh shoot. Ouch.

Their battle had gone on for 35 minutes instead since they each kept asking for a rematch. She was usually a very laid back and elegant person but he just brings out the difference in her..her death was also a big factor of it..it just didn't feel real..

Finally, after being tied up in their multiple rematches, she finally won the last match, but it didn't keep unnoticed by Jisoo about how after the game, the last round seemed easier than the other matches they had.. Did her opponent particularly made it easier for her to win? She really hated those types, removing her mask in an impatient way, she sighed in frustration, looking at her opponent in a slight frown and stormed outside of the court,  heading towards the greek-like inner entrance hall of the inside-courts that connected to the huge field outside.