Part 5

Lee looked at me and rolled his eyes. I mean clearly I was drunk but damn man.
"I'm not fucking you in this car," Lee said with attitude.
Keisha squeals in excitement and says, "Oh that mean the three of y'all can fuck when y'all get to yo house. Can I come?"
"Man Keisha turn yo ass around and mind yo business," Pac says.
Hearing my phone ding I pull it out of my bag. Ricky was texting me about seeing me in the morning.
M: Proly not! I'm bout to get dick, I might be out commission.
R: with the crazy Asian dude or the chill ass white guy. Didn't even know you had a man
M: I don't. I just love dick
R: word. Let me see something.
As I was about to reply my phone was snatched from my hands.
"Old hating ass," I grumbled under my breath. Moving off Lee I pulled my dress up and straddled Luca lap. Whispering in his ear, I started to feel him get hard. Did I mention I ain't got no panties on? Shit since he ready, I might as well hop on. Hearing Luca zipper Pac looks up, "y'all better fucking not."
"We is, so put some music on if you don't wanna heeeaarr," I say moaning at the end as he enters me. Fuck I haven't had car sex in a minute. Turning my head I looked at Lee. He was already watching, damn I love it when they watch. Luca removed one of his hands from my ass to my clit and that just did something too me. Thank you to whoever created quickies. After I had came Luca started pounding into me. Cumming again I screamed from pure bliss as I felt him release inside of me. Damn there ain't nothing like an old fashioned quickie in a car.
Climbing off of him I fixed my dress and laid my head down on his shoulder. Hearing the music turned down I decided not to move.
"That was hot as fuck. Babe we definitely fucking when we get in this house. And sis you got a nice ass and them hip rotations Ima need you to teach me some thangs. Wait never mind I'm not trying to be pregnant right now."
Groaning Pac speaks up "Keisha I just told..."
"Yeah nigga I know. But I wanted to see if white boy could really handle all that but damn can he. Y'all should make a sex tape. Cause I know he be flipping it and reversing it, hell y'all probably be listening to missy Elliot while y'all fuck."
If only she knew. One of them was good but two. Man it was like milk it just does the body good. As we pulled up to Pac house everyone got out but me I'm tired. Laying across the back seat I closed my eyes. Hearing the drivers door close I heard Luca tell me something about me getting in the front cause he not driving miss daisy. I'm going to assume Lee driving to my house cause they not staying at my house.

The next morning I woke up sore as hell. I had to lay there for second to catch myself. I need to call Pac and apologize cause your girl was fucked up thank god I'm not one of those people that drink and don't remember shit. Rolling over Luca since he was a heavier sleeper I went into the bathroom to start getting ready for my shower. Hearing the bathroom door I spoke up "Lee don't even think about it, go make me breakfast I'm too sore to be playing with you this morning." Lee smacked his lips then walked out. He better make me something to eat too cause I'm pretty sure he the reason I'm sore. Old Incredible Hulk ass.
Finishing up in the bathroom I slipped my big ass robe on and walked down stairs. As I was getting ready to go in the kitchen I heard the door bell ring. Who the hell could that be.
Opening the door I saw that it was Ricky, "Hey Ricky what's up?"
"Hey Diamond, I just wanted to check up on you and see if that offer still stands from last night."
As I got ready to respond this nigga Lee came from behind me and spoke instead, "nah bro, she good and well taken care of in that department."
"Ain't you supposed to be cooking me some food."
"I finished," he says with a shrug.
"My bad bro I didn't know she was seeing somebody."
"That's cause I'm not."
Next thing I know I hear Luca ass tumbling down the stairs, great both of them are naked.
"What I miss, aye you old dude from last night!" Luca says wagging his finger.
Turning around I face them "kitchen now, ima deal with y'all in a minute and I better have a nice ass plate of food and a coffee waiting for me."
They walked away and I turned back to Ricky, "let's sit on the porch swing and talk." Closing the door I walk out and sit down.
"So you and them two..." he says trailing off at the end.
"Not the way you're thinking, I'm really not in a relationship with them as much as they act like we out but we aren't. Now sex yes we do that often sometimes just two of us sometimes the three of us. But I was serious when I said I'd fuck you."
"As much as I wanna fuck you shit seem too complicated for my blood. I mean it's clearly feelings there especially for them to be puffing they chest out like that. But we can still be friends though."
Nodding I gave him a hug, "alright, I'm hungry as hell I'll see you tomorrow for our run."
Watching him walk away all I could think was damn I gotta get this shit under control.
I think I need to get away for a little bit. With that in mind I walked back inside.