Intro

Hey my names Dimond well at least that's what people know me by. No one knows my real name except my dad and that nigga ain't gone tell you shit cause you probably working with the feds and he don't fuck with the ops. I'm 23 and I'm a celebrity stylist/ instagram model. I was raised by my dad and I can't even tell you who or were my moms is. Pops raised me to fend for myself at any means necessary so I'm a hustler. Weather that be working or some random nigga giving me his check I get mines at any means. People tell me all the time I'm a low life hoe and I ain't shit. But men do it all the time and I can't make no one do anything they don't want to. Anyway I make pretty good money I bought my own condo near a beach in California and I also have the house that my dad stays in, in Atlanta. I've recently started getting into flipping houses because the more money the better. I mostly just do the designs while my team pretty much does everything else so far it's proven to be lucrative so when I do anything else on the side it's just cause I'm bored and ain't got shit else to do. Any who besides y'all being in my pockets I'll also put it out there that I love to fuck if you haven't caught the hints.
I've fucked someone from every race and let's just say I got a top 3 for sure but I mean I'm always willing to let other dudes redeem they race. Although I'm a hoe I do have rules.
1. I like eggplants 🍆 not tacos 🌮.
2. If you trying to share it better be another guy not a girl and y'all can't touch each other just me.
3. When I decide to fuck we fucking.
4. Don't fall in love cause we just fucking.
And rule number five that I added recently never go to a nigga house and damn sure don't let him go to yours.
So far people are either okay with it until they catch feelings. So I try to stop before it get to that point. I used to sleep with this Brooklyn dude fine as fuck, Chocolate and dick was a1. He was hood as fuck and was into some illegal shit but that wasn't any of my business. Anyway I should've fucking known something was up, I was getting ready to go on a trip to Greece to take some pictures for a small lingerie/ swimsuit line and decide to meet up with him one more time before I dipped. I usually never go over gangsta type dude houses. Like vanilla, straight edge niggas I can handle but hood or gangsta niggas sometimes just don't give a fuck. So I told my security to give me an hour, then come up. So probably about 30 minutes later this dude long stroking my ass and started talking about loving me and putting a baby in me and just talking too damn much. It went from the amazon rainforest to the Sahara desert real quick. So after we finished I started getting dressed and he started back up. My dumb ass gone say "well that was fun have a nice life and work on not talking so much while fucking." As soon as I turned around to grab his door handle I heard the click of the safety on his gun being taken off. Quickly sending a SOS text to my head of security Pac I turned around. "Why the hell you got that gun on me. I just gave you some bomb pussy and that's how you repay me." See my mouth is another problem but this nigga ungrateful. Moving over to the chair in the corner of his room I sat down.
"If you really fucking thought you was gone fuck me and try to disappear you crazy as fuck. I told you, you bought to be wifey." You know how you have those people that just laugh at the worst times well that was me. My laugh had the worst fucking timing. I literally was falling out my chair with tears and all because I was laughing so hard. He clearly didn't know how to play the game, hearing a knock on his front door he gets up and locks me in the room. Damn how I not notice he had one of them locks this why I need pac to teach me how to pick locks and stop playing. After five minutes the door shattered open and I was on my flight within the next few hours.
I love my security team, I don't know what they do with the crazy men I fuck but they don't bother me after they deal with them.
I have three main security guards sometimes more just depends on what pac says. Pac is like my big brother and I've known him since I was in diapers he's 25 and African American and big as hell compared to my 5 foot frame. Then there is Luca he's 28 and Italian with an amazing dick. I tried to keep it professional but he made it very clear he was with the shits. Then there was Lee, 23 and a fucking walking wet dream. He's Asian and I've fucked him the most. Matter fact I've slept with Luca and Lee at the same time. It happens often when I can't find someone to satisfy me. They both are usually willing to do the job. Lee used to have a girlfriend but from what I understand she didn't to much like me so one night we had all went out drinking and shit. We ended up fucking and I guess she found out. Asking shit she know damn well she didn't want the answer to it. I honestly didn't even know he was seeing someone at first but he grown. Lee is into kinky shit like spanking and chocking and shit while Luca is down for whatever he the type that'll turn to a random page in a sex book and wanna try it.
Needless to say I'm a girl that loves to play games and fight fire with fire. And I bet you my ass won't get burned.

—————————————————
Let me know what you think