Part 17

**Mature content**

"Bebe and Cece from The proud family!!"
Luca: that's nice and all but we really don't wanna talk about the kids tonight. We love 'em and all but I was hoping for us to do less talking with our words and more talking with our bodies.
I got his point but those are my babies and I couldn't help but want to bring them up. Oh shit am I one of those annoying as people now, you know the ones that always want to bring up they kids. Pouting I nodded my head cause I really did wanna enjoy tonight and all the nasty things they had planned for me.
Lee: let's get in the jacuzzi
Nodding the guys helped me off the table and Lee lead me outside while Lucas dismissed the people they hired and walked them outside so he could lock the front door. Taking off my robe we got in completely naked I was straddling Lee's lap while he rubbed my ass. Something about getting yo booty rubbed just changes your life, we still had the music playing in the background and this was definitely a good way to end things. Hearing the water move I lifted my head to see Lucas finally getting in. Lee moved his hands and took one of my breast into his mouth moaning I threw my head back and without realizing it Lucas had moved over to behind me and my head landed on his chest. As Lucas hand snaked around my body and pinched my clit Lee bit down on my nipple and pinched the other. It stung but felt so good. The rougher they got with me the better my origasm was. Luca moved his hand as I was about to protest lee slammed into me, it was the first time I'd ever moaned and no sound came out. It all felt so good and I was surprised with how close I was to finishing already. My legs were starting to shake I was so close right when I was about to cum Luca slide inside of me from behind. With both of them inside of me I couldn't think properly it had been a while since I had both of them in me at the same time. Lee moved my legs to his shoulders and his hands to under my ass. As Luca had one hand on my waist and the other around my neck. My mind was getting more clouded it was too much all at once with the light squeezing on my neck and this new position making them go so much deeper I just couldn't comprehend things. Then it hit me like a tun of bricks, it was the best origasm I had ever had my toes were curled my mouth wide open with no sounds coming out. Feeling like I was floating I came back too, only to realize we were still going. I was too sensitive in this position. I couldn't take anymore so I tried to move from in this situation, I felt a harsh smack on my ass and one of them chuckled.
Lee: baby we're just getting started, so stop running from the dick
Luca: what is it you say all the time, "yo daddy ain't raise no bitch!"
With that they started hammering into me. Feeling myself about to cum again I noticed the guys getting sloppy they were close thank god. We all came at the same time I was still shaking and we weren't even fucking anymore feeling them slide out of me I sighed in relief. I was fucking tired and at this point I just wanted to sleep. My fucking vagina was still spasming, I've never felt this out of it. Feeling myself starting to fall asleep my eyes snapped open as I felt myself being lifted.
Lucas: Baby we are no where close to being done so open those pretty little eyes the games are just starting.
Taking me inside to one of the rooms downstairs I saw all the toys that they had out. I'm going to die tonight I can see it. Laying me on the bed he positioned me so that my ass was in the air. Luca wasn't into toys so I didn't think he would be using anything. Oh how wrong I was, whatever the hell he put on my clit was sucking the soul out of me while he was giving me back shots. I tried running and getting out of my arched position but he wasn't letting up.
Lee: always talking shit now look at you running from the dick. Bro I told you to cuff he ass to the bed.
Chuckling Luca dragged me to the edge of the bed and started going faster and harder I couldn't process what was going on before I knew it Lee had picked up a whip and was hitting the shit out of me on my ass every time I fucked up. His dick was right in my face so I did what any smart person would do. Yup ladies and gentlemen I tried to suck his soul out his dick I was hoping to distract him from hitting me. Once we all came again, Lee hit my ass again well I  guess I wasn't that slick. Feeling Lee grab me I started crying, at the same time the guys said
Luca: what's wrong baby
Lee: ain't nothing wrong with yo ass

Look I'm getting desperate here I just had they big headed ass kids I'm somebodies mother.
Me:I'm tired I just need an hour nap and I'll be ready again I promise.
Looking at Luca with fake tears I already knew I had won this battle. Lee on the other had looked like he was going to fuck me up ohh well. Shrugging I moved to be under the covers and laid down. Luca got in with me and put me on top off him. Looking over at Lee he looked even more annoyed sticking my tongue out at him I snuggled more into Luca. He already gone fuck me up so what's the worst that could happen...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Vote and comment!!!!!