Part 11

Lok:Well Ima just send y'all a picture.
Looking at that picture I knew exactly who it was. Well not everyone but the guy in it I knew who that was. Looking at the guys I knew they realized too. It was a woman, a kid and the man that had tried to rape me years ago that the guys had dealt with. But he was in a wheelchair now.
"Everyone go home."
Looking at the picture I knew it wasn't him it was her. She was the one threatening me because she didn't know the whole situation I ruined her life. But now that I knew I was going to fuck her up after I had this baby.
Lee: "Wait wait wait why we going back home when we can deal with it now?"
"Because it's her not him and I wanna deal with it without worrying about the baby. Keep an eye on them and after we have this baby we'll handle it together." Ima give her the benefit of the doubt about not knowing her man is a rapist and depending on how she acts I'm going to act accordingly. But with me announcing my pregnancy soon I'm going to need to keep security with me just in case. Cause a bitch will have me fucked up before she puts me and mine in danger.
Today was the day I was going to announce I was having a baby. I didn't care what people thought but I knew there would be questions considering I never publicly came out as being with someone and the only people I be with is the guys but I wasn't ashamed of our situation. Hell if I was going to be ashamed about what someone else thought about what I was doing then I wouldn't do it. And pops was cool with it as long as I stayed out of his business and didn't do anymore pop up visits. I had decided my pictures would be me in one of those old school wicker throne chairs with a crown on and the guys standing next to the chair in all black with shades on.   Since we had an area in the back yard that was really green and tropical looking I decided not to wear shoes and vacation style dress that didn't show my body. The next picture was me in a two piece swim suit with a huge beach hat posing in the same area. I was going to post both the the caption "Some people step down gracefully while others like to go out with one last bang" people would have to swipe in order to see the bang. I was actually excited to post the pictures I wasn't going to tag the guys in them because I never do when we are in pictures together. After showing the guys and them liking the picture I went ahead and posted it.
A lot of people were shocked some weren't surprised because they said I had stopped showing the lower part of my body. People tried hard to figure out who my baby daddy was and they started taking bets on who it might be. It was crazy the people they came up with the guys and Pac was definitely on the list as those are the people I'm mostly seen with. After an hour of constant notifications I decided to turn my phone off. Pac and his family were going to come over to hang by the pool with us and have a family bbq, even Lee crazy ass brother was going to come by.
We were all having a blast the kids were in the game room and I came up with the great idea to get everyone drunk. So grabbing plastic red and blue solo cups I began to put different drinks under each cup. Having everyone come around the table I told them that they had to take turns picking up a cup and whatever was under the cup they picked then they had to drink it. Half way through the talk pac was in the bathroom making sure his baby mama wasn't dying from how much she was throwing up, Lucas was on the verge of passing out, while Lee and Lok were unfazed and talking mad shit to each other. Thinking quick I remember Lee had a few bottles of Bruichladdich X4 whiskey it was 92% alcohol and he had grabbed some when we had traveled to Scotland.
"Alright well since y'all seem unfazed Ima bring out the real shit let's see who gets further in they bottle before they tap out"
Lok: "Bro yo girl crazy. What the hell we get out of this, we just drinking and shit and yo little happy ass just sitting there."
"One I'm pregnant and when I'm happy everyone is happy but I guess I can place a wager. Lee if you win that one thing you asked me to do from ceiling I'll do it and Lok I'll find you a girl or give you some money."
Lok:"Nah what's that ceiling thing cause that's sounding like some Kama sutra type shit and I think I want in."
Lee: "shut the fuck up you can't have none of that and babe you ain't got no friends who you gone hook him up with."
Lok: "All I'm saying is yo deal sound better than mine."
"I'll let you pick the babies middle name?" Seeing the creepy ass smile on Lok face I turned to Lee, "you better win cause he up to some shit." Hesitantly I handed them both a bottle I might have to bag out of this one cause I don't know if this is worth it.
"Alright ready, set, GO!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think is going to win???