Part 3

So last night was interesting to say the least and I knew I was screwed there is no way in hell Pac is leaving tonight, at least not without me.
Flashback
His foot stopped the door, putting his finger to his lips he shushed me. Quietly closing the door, he grabbed me around my neck and pushed me on the bed. Please don't moan is all I could think. Feeling him step between my legs he kissed me. Pulling my skirt up he tore my underwear off and began to rub my clit. Fuck I was so out of it I didn't even hear his zipper, pushing the tip in my back arches in anticipation. After pushing all the way in he started fucking my shit up and I was so close to coming and so fast I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Just before I hit the most mind shattering origasm he pulled out.
"I'll be back tonight so we can pick up where we left off." With that he fixed himself and was out the door before I even knew what was happening.
End of flashback
And come back he did we fucked into the early hours of the morning. So imagine my annoyance when Luca woke me up this morning for our gym session by smacking my ass. Lee practically pushed me out of my own bed and went back to sleep.
Luca and I have been working out for about 30 minutes and he was two seconds away from getting cussed out.
"Luca if you yell at me or hit my ass one more time ima kick you in the balls and pour hot sauce down your pee hole."
Stepping back he raises his hands in surrender. Man I'm mothafuckin tired.
20 minutes later Luca finally said we were done.
Walking down to the elevator I see the guy from last night right when he is about to look at me I'm snatched into a conference room.
"I'm tired as hell you better have a bombass reason for grabbing me."
"I have a perfect reason."
Laying me down on the table on my stomach he gave he enough ass shots to have me walking funny. What the fuck was up with him an Lee. Like sex for us was usually good but this shit was on a whole other level.
Walking out of the conference room I see I have about 4 hours before my first appearance. Ima at least get two and a half hours of sleep.

I just finished fixing my natural hair I didn't do too much since I was going to get it straightened after this event. Wearing a casual dress I threw on my vans and did a few touch ups to my makeup. Grabbing my purse and phone out the charger we walked out.
Luca and Lee were trailing behind me and Pac as we talked about the event. Looking back Pac turns to me "you slept with them."
Rolling my eyes " nah bro they slept with me. I got will power but not that much. They dicks was in me before I even realized what was happening and I'm leaving with you tonight after I meet that light skin nigga."
"You really gotta stop hanging with my baby momma. Do they know that? So what you wanna just drive back to LA?"
"But I love her, if I was a lesbian I would steal her from you. Nope and they aren't going to. We gone leave then tell them later that I felt like going home and to bring my shit back with them. I'm just glad I packed light this time."
"I would knock yo ass out. Old scary ass."
"Diamond, we are so glad you could make it you are going to be our second speaker  out of 3 and then we are going to do a quick panel."
Nodding my head I moved back over to the guys.
"Alright sis, I'm going to be by the door, Lee is going to be on the side of the stage closest to you and Luca is sitting in the front row." Nodding I walked towards the back stage area since they were going to introduce us.
"How was the conference room?"
"Lee what the hell you talking about."
"Dime, you and I both know you fucked Luca this morning."
"Since when you care who I fucked."
"I don't care if you fuck Luca hell sometimes I enjoy watching the things he does to you. But everyone has a limit." Before I could speak I was called on stage.

The seminar was a lot of fun especially when your talking to young girls that just want a quick way to make it while they are trying to get there education. I'm always willing to help people. The way I see it is we are all good at something and it could be as simple as giving advice. You have a phone make YouTube videos about it hell you can react to other videos out there and make money. Or if it's making clothes find someone that's willing to help you promote I told them they could always reach out to me and I would help. I even offered paid internships for a few of the girls, I'm all about expanding my brand and others. Now I'm heading to this full glam place so I can get ready for tonight.

Half way through the fundraiser Pac comes up to me and whispers in my ear.
"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen I'm going to have to excuse myself. Mr. Wilson email me about the details of the collaboration. Mrs. Jeffery tell your daughter to reach out to me and I'll do a video with her. You guys have a wonderful night."
Walking away I walked over to Pac.
"Alright let's go I got you a change of clothes in the car I told the guys we needed to talk and to meet you back at the hotel." Nodding I walked to the back seat of the car he got us.
Changing quickly we pulled up to the studio that the guy was at. "Pac 2 hours at most."
Nodding he lays his seat back walking up to the building I see him standing outside.
"Thanks for meeting me here Diamond, it seemed like I would never get to talk to you with those bodyguards of yours."
Laughing I look up at him, "what can I say, I'm a hot commodity."
"Word! Well let me find out."
"Well come on then."
Grabbing me he pulls me into a studio.
1 and a half hours later.
Walking me to the car he kisses my forehead and says he'll hit me up when he's back in LA. Laughing I nod my head.
"Let's go I'll drive the rest of the way when we get half way."
Head was A1 and he honestly didn't even look like the type to give head but he managed to make me cum about three times. He damn sure didn't give me the origasm I was hoping for but he was still good enough for me to cum. I only left cause one Pac was waiting for me and two I was not trying to hang out with no rappers entourage. Pulling out my phone I sent a text in the group message I have with Lee and Luca.
M: Hey I decided to head home with Pac can you guys make sure you bring my stuff with you.
Luca: Sure thing Bella
Lee: lol see you tomorrow Dime
M: y'all can stay if y'all want. No rush we aren't doing anything for the next few week.
Lee: We will see you tomorrow.
Lee: oh and a rapper really. It couldn't have been all that.
M: mind your business you know the rules. Goodnight assholes.
End of conversation
Clearly I needed to be more clear about boundaries like I'm not gone stop y'all from fucking other people so don't stop me. I may not directly be they boss since Pac hired them but they don't have any right to question me. The good thing about us driving at night was we weren't hitting traffic but the bad thing was it was harder to see cops.