Marrying Her Again

Start from the beginning

" why temple is decorated today?" Nithya asked me once we all are in temple. I just smiled to her, I looked at temple it's fully decorated with flowers. I saw Akash and Antony they did a great job.

"Good"I said to them, Antony smiled and nodded his head. But Akash "it's my pleasure bro, just remember you owe me."

"What is happening here?" Nithya asked again, when we are in front of goddess statue. There on ground a lot of things are there, I don't know some of names likes two small stools, fire, red and yellow colour powder, some rice that to yellow colour.

Nithya's pov...........

"What is happening here?" I questioned again but no one answered me.

"Nithya, you two are getting married today."my mom answered me. She stand in front of me "in front of everyone" she completed. I smiled a little to her, and we all went to took our places. Whole temple is decorated with flowers. Pandit ji came I saw he is the same pandit, I looked at Dhruv he is smiling. That means he planned it all.

Pandit ji took his seat, and I sat opposite to Dhruv with my parents, and he sat with his parents. Pandit ji started speaking mantras first my mom and dad washed Dhruv's legs, my friend pinky and bhav came and held a cloth in between Dhruv and me. Now we cannot see each other face, it's time for jillakarabellam( it's a mixture of cummin seeds and jaggery, it's become a paste.) . Dhruv put it on my head but I can't because my hand is fractured. Dhruv came in front of me, bowed and helped me in putting that on his head. Finally I did it with his help, Cloth is removed. Now it's time for kanyadhanam( in this process girl's father gives her hand to boys whole family, to keep her happy and safe.).

Now I sat beside dhruv,it's time for mangalsutra, pandit ji given thali(mangalsutra) to Dhruv. Dhruv tied thali around my neck, I closed my eyes to pray for God. To keep our relationship strong without any problems. After that Dhruv looked at me I smiled to him and he smiled and kissed on my forehead. Dhruv slipped toe rings on my feet. Now all members present there showered akshanthalu( rice mixed with turmeric powder)On us.

Once again we are married. I'm so happy that this happened in my life, now my life is going in another direction and I'm ready for it. I saw my mom and dad there eyes have tears not because they are sad. Because they are happy to see me marrying to someone, they are happy tears, I smiled seeing them they smiled to me.

"Now you two are become husband and wife, again." Pandit ji said and we all laughed for that again.

We all went to Dhruvs house, it's lunch time and I'm hungry. We all seated and whole dinning table is filled with lots of variety food. Dhruv filled my plate and he supposed to feed me.

"Dhruv, I know she is your wife, but can I feed this time to my daughter."my mom said.

"Ofcourse aunty." My mom smiled, came towards me and took plate fron Dhruvs hand and seated beside me. Dhruv is on my right side and mom is left side.

"Dhruv,why are you calling me aunty, call me mom from now onwards."

"Okay, mom."

We all had lunch, while talking and smiling. My mom took my hand dragged me to a corner there no one can listen.

"What happened mom?"

"Nothing just listen to me, now you are married to Dhruv. So never say no to him, whatever he do with you, you have to understand him. Don't argue with him, I know he is a great person. And I know he keep you happy, I'm actually so happy to you. Because I always afraid of how should your husband will be, but not now. Just keep him happy, wait for him to dinner, prepare his breakfast, always keep smile. If you have a problem don't shout at him, just listen what he will say. Keep your in laws happy, okay." I nodded my head to her.