This doesn't mean we're friends

Denki's POV

"Maybe not friends..Meet me on the rooftop at 3pm, don't be late" Shinsou said before running back to his dorm. I look at my phone and check the time. It was noon, exact. What am I supposed to do for three hours? Also, what did he mean by "maybe not friends"? Maybe he likes me! Or he's just pitying you. I guess I should pick out an outfit? That won't take three hours though..I'll just play on my phone. Or I could clean the bathroom from the blood..I should do that. I throw my phone on my bed and start to clean the bathroom.

Shinsou's POV

When I got back to my dorm I shut the door and texted Dad.
(He's on his phone in the next part, A for Aizawa and S for Shinsou)
Dadzawa 🐈
S: Hey dad how do I get someone to open up to me?
A: Why do you ask
S: There's a kid in class that needs help
A: His name?
S: Denki Kaminari
A: Who
S: Pikachu?
A: Oh, you're talking about problem child 6. Yes he needs help
S: So you know about him?
A: Yes.
S: Okay, as I was saying, how do I get him to open up to me?
A: Be nice, bring him food, bring him a blanket, bring school books. That should help.
S: Okay..?
A: Thank you for helping him.
S: Ofc
A: He really needs help in math
S: Yeah, I'll be sure to help with that. Thanks dad, love you
A: Love you too problem child 3

(Back to Shinsou)

So he doesn't know. He just thought I was going to help him study. I mean, he does need help on that but he could be suicidal for all I know. So I need to bring...food and a blanket. No books. But I need to be nice. Okay, I can do that! I search around my room for a blanket and some food that Kami might like. Did I just call him Kami..? Denki his name is Denki. I found a purple blanket with coffee cups from Starbucks on it. That should do. I go over to my mini-fridge and try to find food he might eat.

Crap.

All I have is candy bars and popcorn. I guess a couple Milky-Way's could do. I grab three of them. I look at my clock and it's 12:16. Why'd I say 3 o'clock instead of 1? I could go down to the lounge and see if there's any food. Or I could pick out what to wear. Oh yeah. I still need a shower. I barely even got my hair wet before Denki knocked on the door. I start to remember what happened after that.."Why would he ever say that.." I asked myself as I got back in the shower.

Time skip to 3 o'clock
Denki's POV

So I got up here before he did. "And he told ME not to be late" I said then scoffed. "You sure 'bout that" I hear a voice to my left say. I jump around quickly, almost too quickly. I ended up falling lol. I didn't hit my head so that's good. I'm pretty sure I scraped my elbows though. Heh..I scraped my weenus'. I started laughing. I mean, c'mon, I'm a weenus scraper.

Like a skyscraper?- Okay, yeah, no. "Uhh are you okay?" I look up to see Shinsou standing above me. He was holding out his hand for me. I grabbed his hand while saying "Yeah I'm good!". Either he's really strong or I'm really skinny 'cause he pulled me up from the ground like someone blowing a feather across a table.

You're not really skinny you're as big as a whale. Yeah you shouldn't eat for another week. You should go back to your dorm and cut more. You don't deserve his help. He should've left you on the ground and let you do something for yourself for once. I shake away all the thoughts and urges to do things and say "Thank you!". "You're welcome I guess" he says then looks at my arms. "Did you scrape your arms? It looked like you fell really hard". Why does he care? He started to reach for my left arm, I think he was trying to look at them but I quickly started rubbing the back of my neck like I usually do. "I-I'm good bro! Thanks for asking!" I stuttered.