pregnancy

Jin was lying on his bed. After feeling sick continously for a whole week, Jin finally decided to go hospital for his checkup.

It was a week already since Jungkook went away from home for his business trip. It was then Jin started to  feel unwell after Jungkook's absence. He was having vomiting, continous sweating, dizziness, high fever and so on. If this continous then he was sure that he gonna pass out very soon. On the other hand Jin was also little worried since Jungkook didnt talk to him much after the night when he stood up for himself. After that night Jungkook just ignored him and didnt talk much about anything and now even went for a business trip without mentioning it to him. It was Jungkook's mom who gave a call to him and informed about Jungkook's whereabouts.

Jin then got ready to go out. He wasn't feeling well from the day Jungkook went away. Jin first thought maybe it was his hormones acting up because of his alpha's absence but more he thinks about it, he just gets afraid if it was other cases. Like what if he got pregnant? Cause it was possible when Jungkook fucked him so many times without using protection.

******
"Um hello I'm back",Jin nervously smiled to Yoongi. It was his second time today that he went to Yoongi's clinic. At morning Yoongi checked him up and now it was time for the results.

"Hello Jin-sii! So I got your report in my hand. Would you like to check it here or?",Yoongi handed him  folded sheet of paper.

"I..",Jin nervously holded it

Jin then opened it slowly and what he saw left him truly shocking.

"I'm..pregnant?",Jin eyes remained wide open, his mouth parted apart as he stares his report in shock

"How? Why? I was not ready for it",Jin drops his paper and mentally breaksdown.

It was true that he wasnt ready for it, and there is no way that Jungkook could accept it too. Instead if Jungkook will find out about his pregnancy then it was sure that he would force him to abort the child and Jin wasnt even ready to throw out his first child. He didnt know what to do, what to say or how to feel, it was just shocking and devastating.

"Actually I was sure that you were pregnant from the moment you first mention about your problems. The problems you were getting is the first symptoms of pregnancy. Also you were having extra fever on the top of that because of you mate's absence",Yoongi said fixing his glasses

"I was shocked too cause I know Jungkook bought all those medicines and all,even though you ended up being pregnant.... It doesnt matter cause the fact is that you're now pregnant. All you can do is avoid stress and physical labours for now. Since it's been only a week, there's a high chance of miscarriage and all"

"Also it would be great if you are around your mate all the time. The more you'll be near him, the more it would be nice for your health along with the pups. So I would greatly recommend you as your doctor that you should tell him soon and try to fix things up fast. I know you two arent in good terms but now when you are pregnant I think you two should  learn how to compromise atleast for yhe pups. Even though it hurts to say, I think you need Jungkook more than anyone",Yoongi sighed

"..doctor-nim..?",Jin looked at Yoongi and Yoongi just raised his eyebrows in response

"Well ..can't you hide it for me...?. Neither Jungkook...nor his parents..I dont want anyone to know about it",Jin sounded desperate

"Why? Its Jungkook's rights to know about it. Also, like I said. You need his support and presence. Beside, it is something you cant hide about for so long. "

"I know...I know but still. Please dont tell Jungkook about it. When right time comes I'll just tell him by myself but for now please dont let anyone know",Jin begged making Yoongi amused

"...I'm speechless...What are you so afraid of Jin-sii? Its his baby, he is the only father and I'm sure he'll never hurt his own baby right?Why are you so afriad for?"

"Its..You know right. He even tried to remove my womb. He is just crazy... He's capable of doing anything. I just can't understand him at all. Also I cant risk anything knowing he is a psychopath who changes moods in a second. Now everything I have is only this and I cant risk it..." , Jin said rubbing his belly

"I cant lose them in the hand of that psycho. I want it. I really want it. I want my pups",Jin smiled

"That asshole..auh ...what was I even thinking? I would like to take my words back, I know he is a psychopath. Right even if it's his own baby I know he might be able to hurt them knowing what he is capable of...So alright! I wont say anything to him. I'll keep it with myself for you",Yoongi said taking his report from the table,"I'll have this then"

"Thankyou doctor-nim", Jin smiled at him

"If you need anything then just tell me. I'll support you and I'll always be there for you. Remember you arent alone, I'm always there watching over for you. If Jungkook isnt treating you well then just leave that shit behind. Well its not only how he behaves it also depends on how you behave. I would like you to be fierce. I know how Jungkook is,the more submissive you become the more he will try to fuck you up."

"So be strong! Just be strong for you and your pups. Dont do whatever he tells you to do, just say No if you dont want or just speak for yourself if you want something. Remember you arent alone now, you have one more life inside you, so be bold, be a sassy bitch. Be the Kim Seok Jin that everyone wants you to be in this book"

"..um..yeah..",Jin wasnt getting time to talk when Yoongi was just boosting him non-stop

"Even if he's not treating you well then..",Yoongi suddenly changed his attitude and Jin looked confused when Yoongi suddenly came to his side 

"Yeah?",Jin moved to the side where Yoongi was standing

"Then come to me",Yoongi said holding his hands and Jin just let him hold them in suprise

"You know I'm doctor right? I have lots of experience on it. I'll make sure that you along with your pups are safe. There are lots of medications and treatments I know. Forget about mate things, just say yes then I'll make everything possible for us"

"W-what?"

"Come to me!!",Yoongi gave him a soft gaze and Jin just look perplexed.

Anythoughts on YoonJin? What do you all suggest? I need some suggestions from my lovely readers.
See you next week then💜💜