Yoongi's place

"You got such a beautiful mate kook"Mrs. Min exclaimed smiling at the omega infront of her.

"Hmm..",Jungkook didnt know what to response. He then gave a quick glance to the same omega who was sitting beside him. After throwing much tantrums Jin was finally able to follow Jungkook to the car and finally to Yoongi's place.

Jungkook didnt understand the certain change in omega- first he got sick all of sudden then he clinged on his back wanting to know more about Jimin and him. After not getting anything he just followed him till here.

Jungkook on the way once thought about telling Jin about the breakup but again he and his alpha's pride never allowed him to do so.

"By the way are you sick? I can see your plate as it is", she said and everyone noticed that Jin was just playing with his chopstick without having a single bite.

"Auh.. actually I ate something earlier",Jin smiled nervously.

But he was lying. Fact was he has been throwing away everything he was having. The only thing he can have was some fruits, other than that it just smelled gross.

After having dinner Jungkook and Mr. Min went up for their business matters. The only person left with him was Yoongi's mom. They were just having small chat of here and there when she heard her phone ring.

"Oh! Sorry need to go", she went away after Jin nodded to her

Jin was left alone but got a chance to wander around more freely. He wanted to talk to Jungkook as soon as possible but he wasnt getting chance to do so when he was all busy with his family matters. So he just decided to keep the talks for later.

"Ooh..",Jin suprisingly landed his eyes at the man standing at the door

"Why are you here Jin-sii?", Yoongi seemed equally suprised seeing Jin on his house

"Auh..Your parents called us. Didnt you know?",Jin takes his hand back and smiles

"No! I didnt",Yoongi said coming inside and keeping his bag on the couch before sitting there. Jin quickly joined him and sat beside him.

"Actually doctor nim. I really wanted to see you but didnt get a chance"

"Why? Arent the medicines I prescribed working?"

"No its.. those days...I am really stressed. I dont know if its ok to talk about this here or not..its not even your working hours.. "

"No. Its ok. Go on. Tell me everything. I am here to listen you anytime",Yoongi smiled and Jin felt little secure to talk with him. He then looked around and saw no one. Jungkook may take some more time so he just got a chance and shifted a little.

"Jungkook said he wants a divorce",he nervously played with his hands. Yoongi just nodded patiently waiting for Jin.

"Well...I was planning on the same thing before-but suddenly I got pregnant with his child. I know he doesnt know about it...also neither I am ready to tell him about it. But sudden announcement of divorce... I think its just too much for me to handle. I dont know what to do...I dont know how to work things on from now on. I am just too messed up in everyway.",Jin broke down in tears

He bent his head down, letting tears to flow down on his own interwined fingers. But atleast he was little relieved that there was someone to listen him.

After crying for sometimes Jin shifted his head back. He wiped his tears and cleared his throat. Yoongi consulted him in every good ways possible so that he can feel good and it did work. Jin was feeling good after talking with Yoongi.

"I will go get something to drink then",Yoongi stood up

"Alright",he smiled

Yoongi then went and brought a bottle of wine for himself while a cola for Jin.

"Not fair",Jin pouted when Yoongi gave him a glass of cola

"You are pregnant. You should avoid these things. ",Yoongi smiled pouring a glass of wine for himself

"Aah.. let me bring something to eat too",Yoongi again went to bring some snacks from the kitchen.

"Seriously not fair",Jin could smell the fruity smell of wine from Yoongi's glass.

"A sip wont do any bad right?",Jin hesitantly took a glass on his hold before bringing it near to his nose and smelling its fruity delicious smell. His stomach twiched on the smell and now he was craving for it. Before Yoongi could arrive he drank it quickly. Without knowing he drank a whole glass when he promised only a sip.

"God this taste like heaven .",Jin licked his lips.And without thinking much Jin took a whole bottle on his hand.

"Sorry I was little la-late...",Yoongi nearly dropped the plates he was carrying when he saw Jin gulping down the whole bottle of wine like some water.

"Jin-sii Noo",Yoongi ran and snatched the bottle spilling everything out.

"YOU STUPID WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?",Jin screamed wiping the drops on his lips and glaring at Yoongi.

"Shit",Yoongi cursed cause ofcourse Jin was drunk.

"Give that back",Jin stood up to take his bottle back. He was shaking and barely on his feets, his cheeks were flushed red and his voice was getting really loud. Although Yoongi found it cute.

"So this is how you behave when you get drunk huh?",Yoongi smirked and teased him by raising his hand up so that Jin had to tip toe to get it.

"Yaaah",Jin tried to jump to get the bottle but his feets and body didnt support him and he fell backwards. Before falling he grabbed Yoongi tight by his shirt while pulling him along with him. Making him fall above him.

Thankgod there was a couch behind. 😄

"Are..are you ok?",Yoongi sluttered cause Jin was too close under him making his heart to go wild

"Doctor-nim.. why do you look so cute like this?",Jin made baby's voice while squeezing his cheeks,"Soft.. ",he giggled

"Y-you are drunk..",Yoongi's cheeks were more red than Jin's already. His heart was beating like crazy, their faces were too close and never in his life he was this close to any other omega as beautiful as Jin.

Yoongi  begins to lean down to press his lips against Jin's plump lips which were all red and smelled of wine, totally forgetting about the place and situation.

Jin closed his eyes when Yoongi leaned closer. But all of a sudden they were being interrupted by a loud scream.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?"

Yoongi saw Jungkook standing infront while folding his arms and glaring at them so deadly. On the other hand Jin was already snoring, leaving Yoongi alone at the situation.

(Typos are here and there. Please bear with me😥)