Chapter 23

"That boyfriend of yours," He begins, looking away from me. "He's my youngest brother." I look at him and my expression softens.

"It doesn't matter." He shakes his head. "That's all in the past."

He turns his attention back towards me and placing his hands under my chin. "What matters is that I'll be your boyfriend now." He lifts my face towards his and begins to lean in. I use all my strength to push him off me and succeed in doing so. He stumbles back a bit, taking a second to regain his composure.

"Dabi! Get your ass out here!" A male's voice calls. Dabi rolls his eyes.

He glances at me before turning his attention to the door. "We'll finish this later." He says as he leaves the room.

I let out a sigh, glad I was finally alone. I don't have much of a way to fight back, I'll just have to wait for someone to save me.

I take a seat on the bed, as it was the only place to sit down. I lay down becoming lost in my thoughts. Shouto had never mentioned having an older brother other than Natsuo. I couldn't tell if Dabi had lied about being a Todoroki. Doing so wouldn't have helped him in any way.

I attempt to ignore how anxious I felt. I'm not sure why they would have kidnapped me, but I have some ideas. They seem to be an organization so they must have some kind of shared goal. And I must be a stepping stone in achieving that goal, most likely through my connections with my mother or possibly All Might. At least, these were some of my first thoughts.

Now I'm afraid they only took me because Dabi wanted to.