Chapter 15

Mina drags me away from the Shouto. Kaminari, Jiro, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugou follow behind us. My eyes meet Shouto's right before he is dragged away by Uraraka and Hagakure, followed by Midoriya, Asui, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, and Iida

I notice Mineta trailing behind, trying to follow us discreetly. Shoji swiftly grabs the back on his shirt and drags him along, following after Tokoyami, Koda, Sato, and Ojiro, who are making their way to the food court.

Mina brings me into a store and immediately begins choosing clothes to make an outfit for me. Kaminari, Jiro, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugou each choose an outfit.  She pushes me to the changing room. I try on outfit after outfit, finally deciding on one I like. Surprisingly, Bakugou had chosen it for me. It was a baggy black long-sleeve top tucked into a black and white plaid pleated skirt, black over-the-knee socks, and white platform sneakers. I buy the outfit and hug Bakugou, thanking him for picking out the outfit. He scoffs but pats my head.

"Don't touch her." Shouto's voice came from behind Bakugou. Shouto held Bakugou's arm by the wrist. "Don't touch me, Half-n-half." Bakugou yanks his arm away from Shouto. Shouto takes my hand and pulls me away from Bakugou. He holds my hand as he drags me away from the group.

"Wow, did Todoroki just get jealous!" I hear Mina exclaim from a distance. My mind begins to wander as I stare at the back of his head, following behind him. "Was he really jealous? Does that mean he likes me?!"  "Y/n." I'm taken from my thoughts as Shouto's voice calls out to me. "What?" I ask as I look into his dual-colored eyes. I stare at his face, taking note of every feature. My hand reaches up and cups the side of his face. "...Handsome." I mumble under my breath. "Handsome?" Shouto asks. My face turns red as I realize what I had said. "N-nothing." I stutter, pulling my hand away and turning away from him. 

"I'm not sure how I didn't notice before, but I think I like him." I place my hand over my heart and take a deep trying to clam myself down. 

I look up and see Midoriya sitting on the ring around a planter, a hand on his neck. "Um Shouto, look at Midoriya." I point at Midoriya. A shiver goes down my spine as I feel eyes watching me.

The man holding Midoriya disappears and Midoriya lets out a breath. I run up to him, Shouto following behind me. "Who was that? Are you ok?" I ask him. "I-I'm fine." He says. He seems a little shaken up.

Midoriya turns to Todoroki before speaking again. "Todoroki, be careful. it's the League of Villians."