Chapter 18

Shouto hugs me and snuggles his face into my neck. "I'm sorry Y/n. You aren't weak. You're the strongest person I know. You're important to me and I don't want to lose you." He speaks. He releases me from the hug,  gently takes my hand, and takes me away from everyone else.

"What I said was wrong. I just don't want to take any chances with you getting hurt. I want to protect you." He says looking down at his feet. I take both his hands in mine and meet his eyes. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so upset over that."

"This might not be the best time to tell you, but I think I really like you Y/n. And I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" He asks. "I-I'd love too." I smile at him, hiding my surprise.

"Really?" His voice didn't seem shocked, but his expression told a different story. I take a step closer and stand on the tip of my toes to kiss his cheek. "Really," I assure him with a smile. A red blush spread across his face, causing a giggle to leave my lips. "You look cute in red." I tease causing him to hide his face in his hands. "Shut up." 

"Half-n-Half Bastard, where did you take Y/n," Bakugou growls. As he turns the corner Shouto buries his face in my neck, causing a blush to rise to my face. "What the fu-" Bakugou begins but is interrupted when Shouto stomps his foot and a wall of ice is built between Bakugou and us. "If he sees my face like this he's sure to laugh at me." He whispers to me. "Then let's get out of here before he blasts a hole in the ice." I chuckle taking Shouto's hand and pulling him away from the explosion of heat and ice.

"Get the fuck back here," Bakugou yells. Using his explosive quirk, he manages to catch up to me and Shouto. Shouto quickly covers the ground in ice, avoiding the side of him that I was standing on. When Bakugou's feet hit the ice he immediately slips and lands on his butt. I break out in a fit of laughter while Bakugou gets more pissed.

Bakugou stands up, takes my wrist and roughly pulls me towards him. "Stay away from her, Icy Hot."

Shouto takes my other hand, asking, "And why do you care?"