Chapter 16 - Crappy Prom 10/10

To write, or not to write... That is the question

FUCK A SHAKESPEAREAN QUOTE

AHHHHHH

btw if you couldn't tell...

Shakespeare is one of my favorite writers

This is a drama filled chapter, and it's one of the last chapters

Btw, sorry for my procrastination, I just assumed only one person was reading this, and I was working on animations. (Animation tests)
___________________________

The band is changing. Ame and Russia looked at the stage. Ame gasped. It was one of her favorite bands. (Not Panic! Because they too booked)

Ame and Russia kept dancing, laughing and talking to each other.

Ame felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned and froze. She saw a tallish girl, she had long indigo hair, and a violet pigmentation. She had white squares and a white tree on her face, all connected. She wore a dress that woukd reflect her personality, which most people woukd think was a strange dress. It is called a regalia, and Ame recognized it as so. Her name was Iroquois, and she was one of Ame's old friends.

Ame jumped onto Iro and hugged her, almost crying, and knocking Iro over.

Iro smiled, "Hey... I didnt know you missed me that much..."

Ame hugged tighter, "I missed you!"

Ame stopped hugging Iro, and looked around, "Is there anyome else here?"

Iro looked behind her, "Uhh.... They are around jere somewhere..."

Ame turned to Russia, who is smiling, "Did you do this?"

Russia smiled and nodded. Ame smiled and pulled Russia down to her height, and kissed him. Iro smiled, "Well... I'll leave you to it..."

She turned to find her friends of whom she came with.

__________________________

Canada and Ukraine were dancing. Canada giggled at what Ukraine said.

"Really? China drew a dick on Germany's face?" Canada giggled.

Ukraine smiled, "Heh yup."

Canada and Ukraine kept talking for a couple more minutes, then Canada excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Canada was applying makeup. Vietnam walked out of a bathroom stall. Canada turned to her, confused, "What are you doing here?"

Vietnam smirked, "Oh come on! You didnt REALLY think that you would be the ONLY sophomore at prom?"

Canada asked, "Who brought you?"

Vietnam looked in the mirror, and fluffed her hair, "China~"

Canada rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "Probably because he couldn't find anyone prettier..."

Vietnam turned to Canada, "Well... The only reason he was into you was because he was going the fuck the shit outta you tonight!"

Canada stared at Vietnam, disturbed, and turned and walked out of the bathroom.

______________________

Ame and Russia were near the food table, they stood there talking, while Ame waited for Iro to come with her old friends.

Iro arrived in front of them, with a tanish person who has a piece of land on their face along with a rainbow. He also had long hair, it faded from dark brown to a goldish. He wore a nice dress shirt, and black slacks.This was Navajo, and Ame hugged him, almost to death.

Next was a shorter, but tallish boy. He had an orange flag. He had a white circle with green outline, and golden stars on his face. He had dark orange hair, somehow fading to green. He was wearing a ribbon shirt and khakis. This was

"CHEROKEE!" Ame jumped onto him, crying, " Im sorry about the trail of tears! Im sorry im sorry im sorry! "

Cherokee hugged her after a while, and whispered to her, "I cant forget that but ill forgive you..."

She hugged more people, including Osage, Potawatomi, whom she apologized for the trail of death, Choctaw, Zuni, Shawnee, Pawnee, Crew and Mohawk.

____________________

After a while, Russia and Ame were dancing again. The Natives were dancing too. Russia and America were pushed away from each other by China, who turned ti Russia.

"I DIDNT PAY YOU TO TAKE AME OUT SO THAT ARMY BITCH COULD TAKE CANADA OUT!!! " China practically screeched.

Ame was shocked, she stared at Russia. Then she looked at China, "What do you mean?!"

China smirked at Ame, "Oh~ Did you ACTUALLY think he'd like a fatass like you without pay?"

Ame was mad, so she flipped them both off. Then she turned and went out of there. The Natives decided to follow her. China walked off, while Russia went after Ame.

"Ame wait!" Russia pushed through the puppy like Natives, who were following Ame like, well a lost puppy.

Ame turned and looked at Russia, "So you were just paid to take me out?!"

Russia looked down, ashamed. Ame scoffed, "You were... I cant believe it... YOU'RE JUST LIKE CHINA!!!!!!"

She wiped her tears of anger, and told the Natives to follow her. They all walked off, Iro stayed behind and Looked at Russia, "You do care for her... Dont you?"

Russia looked at the Native Nation, "Yea... I do..."

Iro smiled, "I know you do... But would you have dated her if Joey hadnt paid you?"

Russia embarrassedly shook his head. Iro smiled, "Don't worry... I have a feeling it will be alright!"

Russia turned to her, "How?"

Iro smiled, "Just wait til the end of the book~"

Russia looked at Iro confused, while she walked away.

Canada stood on the balcony, and had seen the whole thing. She frowned and turned to go back into the ballroom.

________________________

Canada walked back to Ukraine, who was on the ground because China was hitting him. Canada got very pissed, and marched up to Vietnam, who was standing next to China.

Canada realed her arm back and punched Vietnam in the face. China looked up to see Canada, "The fuc-?!"

Canada kicked him in the balls, "THATS FOR MY DATE!" She slapped him, " THATS FOR ME! " then ahe brought him close to her face, "And this is for m my sister..." She punched him in the face too.

China got a mirror out, an d stared at his now broken nose, "FUCKING SHIT CANADA! I GOTTA SHOOT A NOSE SPRAY AD TOMORROW!!!!!!!"

"How sad," Canada walked to Ukraine, "Lets get out of here..."

Ukraine looked at China, "Yes... I agree..."

They walked out of the dance room. Everyone parted for them to pass through. Germany and Poland followed them, cause why not?

_________________________

I assume theres gunna be one chapter left, so be prepared.

Chapter 16 done and done!!!!!