Chapter 2 - Expressing Opinions

Its not like women in America have opinions anyway

Hippity Hoppity

Women are property

(this is a joke, but its sadly kinda true about the opinion things :/)

(also sorry abt the

___________________

Canada walked with her friend. Her friend had long red hair, with yellow tips. Her face was red with a single red star in the middle. Canada walked past Ukraine and Germany.

"There's a difference between like and love, because I like my raccoon hat... But I love my maple syrup..." Canada said to her friend.

"But I love your raccoon hat..." Vietnam, the friend said.

Canada smiled and gave a small laugh, "That's because you haven't tried maple syrup..."

Vietnam went , "oh."

After they had passed, Germany turned to Ukraine who was enamored of Canada's wisdom. Germany said to Ukraine, "Listen. Forget her. Extremely uptight father, and it's a widely known fact that U.K.'s kids can't date."

Ukraine sighed, "Oh... Uh huh..." He thought, But... what if?

__________________________________

In Mr. Brasília's classroom, America say in her usual desk. It was near the window at the back of the classroom. She sat in her chair reading while all the other seniors joked and sat on the desks. Mr. Brasília walked into the classroom.

Mr. Brasília shuffled around papers on his desk, and then, not looking up addresses the class, " Ok then, what did every body think of The Sun Also Rises? "

A girl in the back of the class with a white face and red dot in the middle. Her hair matching, and had cat eats on. She raised her hand and sighed, "I loved it! It was sooo romantic!!!"

America finally looked up from her book, and slammed it on the desk and said disgustedly, "Romantic?! Hemingway?!  He was an abusive alcoholic drunk misogynist spending half-"

She was cut off  by a red boy who had goldish hair, "I think we've heard all we needed to from you, the self righteous hag of the school." He gave a small smile to America, who rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

Mr. Brasília said, "pipe down Ching Chong Corona..." China leaned back in his chair and frowned at Brazil.

America told herself not to, but she did anyway, "Well I guess I'm this society being a male and an asshole, makes you worthy of our time, what about Catherine Parr?  Sylvia Platt? Simone de Beauvior? They are all underappreciated, but very cherished women. They are basically underrated. Take Catherine Parr, for example, she had to marry a psychopath who had married 6 wives before her, and three of them had died!"

America was about to continue, when Russia walked into the classroom, late.

"What did I miss?" He asked, not sitting down.

America turned towards Russia and said, " Oh nothing, really, just the oppressive patriarchy values that dictate our education. "

"Oh..." Russia immediately turned to leave, as he walked out of the classroom Brazil called after him, "Hey!"

China asked Brazil, "Um can we tell Ame to take her Mydol before she comes to class?" Everyone snickered and giggled.

"Someday, you're going to get bitch-slapped and I'm not going to do a damn thing to stop it! And Ame thank you for your point of view!"

America smiled to herself, but Brazil continued, "I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all of the social injustices and the oppression of the middle class suburban oppression. It must be very tough!"

America's smile disappeared whilst Brazil kept on, "
But the next time you storm the pta for better lunch meat, or whatever it is you white girl complain about, ask them why they can't buy or even read a book written by a black man?! "

America was red in the face, "Anything else?"

Brazil said, "Yeah! Go to the office! You're pissing me off!"

America was surprised, "W-what?!"

Brazil kept on saying, "Out! Out! Out! Out! Out!"

America got her stuff quickly, and marched out the door. As she passed China, she hit him in the head with her books.

________________________________

UN had her eyes closed with her laptop in front of her. She whispered to herself, "Undulating with desire, Adrienne removed her red cape, showing off her body to Reginald whose member was stiff and erected, ready for her body to fit perfectly on it. His-"

She stopped and looked at her computer with writers block. One of the office assistants came into the room. She looked at the assistant and asked, "Hey what's another word for engorged?"

The assistant, who was trying to tell UN something, was grossed out but said, "I-i'll look it up..."

They turned and walked out of the room. America walked into the room. She stood in the doorway, sunglasses on top of her head.

UN continued, "Swollen... Turgid...?"

America answered, "Tumescent?"

UN broghtened, "Tumescent! Perfect!" She quickly typed in the word.

America was trying her hardest not to laugh at her. "So I hear you were terrorizing Mr. Brasília's class again?"

America out her hand on her hip, and rested her weight on one side of her body, "Expressing my opinion  is not a terrorist action."

"The same way you expressed your opinion to Philippines? By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went well by the way, in case you were interested."

America scoffed, "I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls."

"The point is, Ame, people perceive you somewhat as..." She stopped trying to think of the words used to describe Ame.

Ame spoke up, "Tempestuous?"

" The words "Heinous Bitch" are the ones used most often, " UN said.

Ame gave a small smile to herself, being satisfied with the words.

"You might wanna work on that. Thank you!" UN motioned for Ame to leave.

Ame turned to leave while sarcastically saying, "As always, thank you for your excellent guidance, now... I will let you get back to Reginald's quivering member."

UN looked at America as she walked out the door, "Hm... "Quivering member" I like that. " She got her laptop out and began typing.

___________________________

Te Da! And of chapter 2! Sorry about the smut like parts but whatever!