Chapter 4 - Idea

Ukraine sat in the library with a French lesson book, so he could study before he tutored Canada. Canada walks in and sits down in front of Ukraine, "Can we make this quick? North Korea and South Korea are having a horrendous break up on the quad, again."

Ukraine stammered, "Oh uh... Yea... I was thinking that we could start with pronunciation?"

Canada smiled, "But not the hacking, coughing, and spitting part, please!"

Ukraine blushed, "Yeah, but maybe there's an alternative, maybe you and I can get some French food? We could eat together! Saturday night maybe?"

Canada smiled and giggled, "That's so cute! Are you asking me out?"

Ukraine hesitated and blushed, "U-uh yes..."

Canada exclaimed, "Well what's your name?"

Ukraine stammered, "Ukraine Kiev..."

Canada smiled, "My name is Canada Ottawa!" She held out her hand for Ukraine to take it. Ukraine blushed and shook her hand. "What's that accent?"

Ukraine blushed and said, "Technically it's Russian."

Canada laughed, "That's cool!" Ukraine blushed more.

Ukraine said, "So I know your dad doesn't allow you to date but I thought that if he thought it was for French class then maybe he-"

Canada cut him off by saying, "Wait my dad just came up with a new rule. I can date once my sister does."

"You're kidding! Well do you like hiking? Because I know this great forest-"

"Beaucoup problem, Ukraine, my sister is a particular breed of bitch," Canada said.

Ukraine said, "Yea, I noticed she's a little... Anti-Social... Why is that?"

Canada sighed, "I don't know... She used to be real popular, but then it was like, I dunno, she got sick of it or something. There is probably a reason why, but who knows."

Ukraine nodded while Canada continued, "Plus, she's a bitch!"

"Well yea, I'm sure there would be a perfect guy to date her. I mean, people jump out of airplanes! It would be like extreme dating!" Ukraine said.

Canada beamed, "You really think you could find someone that extreme?"

Ukraine nodded, "Yea sure? Why not?"

Canada squealed and gave him a hug. Ukraine blushed even more and Canada stopped hugging him, a small blush on her cheeks. Canada looked away, "So on with the lesson?"

Ukraine nodded, "So we begin..." They continued in the library. Ukraine and Canada both continued learning French.

_____________________________

Germany led Ukraine into a dark area of the school to show him dating candidates for Ame, "I gathered the best looking guys in the school, World's finest!"

Ukraine looked at the guys that Germany gathered. The first one, tall-ish with green, white and orange. His hair being shaved on the side, white, dark green, and dark orange. He had a gray tweed hat on, a black shirt with a green eye with a blue iris. He wore ripped jeans and black shoes.

The second, he had a blue pigment, and a yellow plus on his face. He had gold-ish hair and it was nice and neat. He wore a white t-shirt and baggy pants, but didn't go beneath his crack. He wore gray shoes. (Dunno why the shoe color was important but whatever)

The next boy had red skin, and a white cross on the side. He had pink-ish hair and he wore a white buttoned collar shirt, and khakis. He wore brown shoes.

The last boy had a red flag, with a blue cross on it. The blue plus had a white outline. He had messy shaggy hair, all the colors clashing. He wore a long sleeved black shirt with black pants.

Ukraine smiled, "Great! Let's get started!"

Ukraine asked each of the guys the same question, "Would any of you charming guys be interested in dating United States of America?"

Each country have their response to the question. Ireland stared at Ukraine and Germany before exploding in laughter.

The second country, Sweden, stayed silent while staring at them with a disgusted look. He shook his head no. He mouthed the words, "No fucking way man."

Denmark said, "Yo man, I just came for the free food, fuck this shit." He got up and left.

Norway started to panic, "Is this what this is for? Man. Dude I would if we were the last people on Earth, and there's no sheep... Are there sheep?"

_____________________________________________________

Germany and Ukraine were in biology class. The class was dissecting frogs, all except Germany, Ukraine, Romania, and Russia. Germany and Ukraine were talking about how to get someone to date Ame. Who knows what the hell Russia and Romania are doing.

"Didn't I tell you that it was pointless? No one will go out with her!" Germany exclaimed. Russia as taken out his pocket knife and had begun to stab his frog. (Lol f in chat for froggo) (also, 🔪🐸 ded froggo) Ukraine turned around and saw Russia do this, while Romania had a devilish look in his eyes, watching the froggo's lifeless body be stabbed like it was being murdered.

"What about him?" Ukraine asked, while motioning to Russia.

Germany panicked "Him?! Oh no no no no, he's a criminal! I heard he just got out of jail!"

Germany and Ukraine looked at Russia, who had lit a cigarette with the Bunsen Burner. Romania rolled his eyes, and then he took it and snuffed it out. Russia, being irritated, played with the Bunsen Burner instead.

Ukraine nodded, "He's our guy." Just then Russia looked up, and saw Germany and Ukraine staring at him. They both quickly turned around.

_______________________________,,

End of chapter 4

Good day ma lads!