Chapter 32: Mew

Something is flashing before my eyes. Or is that a dream.  I reached out to Gulf on the bed with my eyes still closed, all I feel are empty sheets.

"Good afternoon sleepyhead." Gulf said. Then I feel his lips giving me a peck on my forehead. Then another flash. I opened my eyes. Gulf is standing across the bed with his camera. He is now dressed wih a plain white tee and boxer shorts taking a picture of me.

"What are you doing Gulf?" I asked.

He moved closer to me and lowered the sheets covering my ass. I am sprawled in my stomach naked in bed, "Let's include a bit of muscled hip in my shots."

I let him take the photos unbothered. "What time is it Gulf?"

"Past 1. I'm hungry Mew." He said, moving around to get different angles on his shots.

"That's enough Gulf. What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"The dish you cooked before. I miss it." He said sitting down beside me on the bed. Then he gently combed my hair and moved closer for a kiss. "Hmmmmm."

"I was thinking of delivery Gulf. I don't want to cook. I just want to rest." I said still sleepy.

"Come on Mew, if you cook, I'll reward you tonight." He said, a bit too happy.

"Aren't you sore?" I asked.

"I am. But the pleasure after the pain is actually worth it." He said nipping my nape.

I caressed his head on my nape, "Okay then, but you have to go with me to do grocery."

"Of course. Now get up Mew." He said. Then he spanked my ass lightly.

----------------------------------------

We went to the grocery store, both in plain white tee and some faded jeans from Gulf's closet. We were both just wearing slip-ons. In my neck and Gulf's wrist are the chain necklace and bracelet Gulf gave at Brandon's exhibit. It seemed so long ago.

The grocery is just around the block so we decided to walk. We were in the meat section deciding on what part of pork we want to buy when I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see Jeremy talking to someone on the phone while checking on some pasta.

I was about to call him when Gulf tugged my hand. "No Mew, leave him alone."

I looked at Gulf's face and decided to just ignore Jeremy. We went on to choose the meat when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey Mew, didn't expect to see you here." Jeremy  said.

I nodded my head, "Yes, We just started buying groceries here."

Jeremy looked at Gulf, noticing him for the first time. "Hi Gulf."

Gulf looks indifferent and bored, "Yeah. Hello."

"Did the grocery close to your house closed? This is far from your place Mew." He asked.

Before I can say anything, Gulf interjected, "It's closer to mine."

I almost smirked but Gulf turned to me and raised his brow. I cleared my throat of any laughter and said, "Yes Jer. I't s close to his place."

Jeremy looked at Gulf and me, "So are you officially an item now?"

"Well not really." I said remembering that Gulf and I haven't really discussed our status again.

"Yes we are." Gulf said though. Then he held my hand confidently.

Okay then, that's settled.

Jeremy looked at our hands and the bracelet on Gulf's wrist, then he looked at my neck. "Ohhhh, I guess congratulations are in order." Jeremy said looking sincere.