Chapter 30: Mew (Warning: R-18)

Gulf froze when I carressed his hole. I can't do this when he's like this. I rested my head on his thigh and looked at him, "Get out of your head Gulf."

"I'm sorry Mew," he said out of breath. "I'm so sorry." Then he embarrassingly covered his face with his hands.

I climbed back up. "Why are you sorry?" I looked at him feeling guilty. He shouldn't be feeling ashamed.

"I'm sorry. I'm so tensed." He said.

"Did you watch porn this afternoon?" I asked slowly grinding my hips to him.

"I did, Mew." He said flushed.

"Do you know how to prep?" I need to know if he knows what to do.

He looked at him confused, "I watched it, yes."

"You can top me tonight." I said, hoping the reverse position will make him at ease.

"I can? But you won." The games were just for fun for me.

"But I love you more Gulf." I said looking at him with intensity. He should know that he comes first.

"You sure Mew?" He looks doubtful.

"As long as you allow me to top on the second round and you let me do anything to your body. Anything." I said. If he tops me, it's going to be my first too. I need the second round to recuperate.

We stared at each other silently. Then he said shyly "I...I have the lube ready."

I smiled, "Make it good Gulf." You better.

The next thing I know, he's on top of me, straddling me. my hips between his legs. His cock touching my cock through my boxers. Shit, did I make the right decision?

He smiled on top of me. He looks like he hit a jackpot. Seeing that smile makes this worth it.

He wiggled on top of me and kissed my lips playfully.

"Hmmm, you know that I expect more than that, right?"

He grazed my face with light kisses. I can't take it anymore. I held his face and ravaged his mouth. He moved away from my lips and hovered over me. I want to feast on those lips.He gazed at me with glassy eyes. "I'll fuck you until you only remember my name," he said. His words aroused me.

Then he sunk his teeth to my neck and I felt it scrape my veins.  My cock bolted upright. "Easy Gulf."

He lapped my neck leaving a wet trail as he travelled to my ear. He nipped my ear, then teased my lobe with his tongue. It sent shivers down my spine. My hand grasped a handful of his hair and tried  to pull his head away from my ear. Instead, he thrust his tongue inside my inner lobe. "Stop Gulf." I said panting, feeling euphoric, my head falling back. My other hand raked his back pulling it closer to my body.

"Sensitive here Mew?" he whispered softly. Then he repeatedly slammed his tongue in my inner lobe. I am thrashing my head wildly, wanting to get away but also trying to get nearer. His hand slipped inside my boxers and pressed the pre-cum beading at the tip of my cock with his thumb. He made a circling motion with his thumb and gently teased my slit.

I yanked his head into my mouth. "Fuck Gulf, give me your mouth." He gave me his mouth and I thrust my tongue inside, insistently, used to being in charge. We were both fighting for control. Our tongues fighting to dominate. I chased his tongue, while his tongue hungrily tasted the recesses of my mouth. I bucked into the hand grasping my cock and rubbed myself up and down.

I fisted his cock proudly erect between us,mimicked his hand's movements to my cock. As if that's not enough, he stopped what he is doing and took off my boxers then he straddled me again. He sat upright and ground his body on top of me. Fuck, my view. In the darkness of the night I see his silhouette looming like an angel sent to deliver nirvana.