Chapter 29: Gulf (Warning: just a bit R-18)

Start from the beginning

I looked at his phone.

Lyrics:Can't Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley

That's weird, why is he showing me the lyrics. Then I looked at the stage. He borrowed a saxophone and whispered something to the pianist. The pianist nodded and started to play the piano. He looked straight at me then started to play the saxophone.

---------------------------------------------

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin
Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life too
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with youOh, like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to beOh, take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you

------------------------------

"Wait Gulf, let me just open the door."  Mew is trying to unlock the door to my place while I am looped behind him nipping his nape.

He opened the door and walked in with me pressed at his back, my hands around his torso. He threw the keys somewhere and faced me.  He held my face with his hands and pressed our lips together. I opened up to him. My mouth catching his ragged breathing. I yanked his tie, trying to loosen it. He, doing the same to me. I was pressed to a wall with his body while we figure out how to remove each article of clothing with our mouths pressed together. He broke of the kiss to concentrate on unbuttoning my shirt. My lips travelled to his neck. He removed my shirt, unbuckled and unzipped my jeans and pushed it to my knees. He kneeled in front of me to take of my shoes. Then he pressed his face to my crotch and nuzzled me through my boxers. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips and warm breath close to my cock. Then he proceeded to take off my pants.

He stood up and claimed my mouth again. Our breathing in the stillness of the night arousing us. I helped Mew take off his clothes, tossing it everywhere. When we were both down to our boxers, he dragged me to the bedroom and pushed me to the bed.  He climbed on top of me until we are looking into each other's eyes. His eyes looks intoxicated, his breathing shallow. He is looking at my mouth. He licked his lips then went down to capture my mouth. He played with my upper lip sucking it gently. My hands carressing his shoulder, his back, his spine. Then he teased my tongue with his, subtly, then he withdraws. "Give it to me Mew." I said breathlessly, his tongue becoming my aphrodisiac.

He licked my tongue again, I tried to catch it. "Stop teasing Mew." My hand went to his head and I pulled it towards me. I captured his mouth, his tongue curling inside my mouth. Mew's hands went to hold my hands imprisoning them on top of my head, then he plunged his tongue inside, so much so I can feel his tongue in my throat. I can't catch my breath. I'm trying to grasp some air.

Then Mew abrubtly broke off the kiss and travelled to my neck tonguing my pulse, sucking it making a slurping sound. Fuck tomorrow's hickey. Mew's lips travelled to my nipple and bit it. The shock travelled to my cock, hardening it even more. "Ouch Mew." I said panting. then he licked it. "Oh God." I feel drunk with passion, my hands in his hair pressing it closer to my nipple. I ground my lower body upwards. I can't seem to get enough of him. Mew moved on downwards to my stomach, my navel. He licked it, another sensitive part of me I didn't know. I want to combust. "Mew, so fucking good."

Mew took off my boxers and stared at my cock, then he licked it without preamble. "Fuck Mew!" I arched off the bed. Mew's hands locked me to my place, then he swallowed me up to the base of my cock. "Stop Mew, Oh God." I have gone to heaven, surely this is heaven. Mew deep-throated me, cupping my balls and squeezing them.

My hands are in the sheets, thrashing them.  Then Mew stopped. He let go of my cock and carressed my ass hole. I feel it contract. I became stiff. I froze. Mew put his head in my thigh, "Get out of your head Gulf."

"I'm sorry Mew," I said panting. "I'm so sorry." Then I covered my face with my hands, embarrassed.

Mew climbed back up. "Why are you sorry?" He said looking at me.

"I'm sorry I'm so tensed." I said.

"Did you watch porn this afternoon?" He said, settling above me, slowly grinding his hips to me.

"I did, Mew." I said still embarrassed.

"Do you know how to prep?" He asked.

I looked at him confused, "I watched it, yes."

"You can top me tonight." He said calmly.

"I can? But you won." I said shocked.

"But I love you more Gulf." He said looking at me with intensity.

"You sure Mew?" I asked again.

"As long as you allow me to top on the second round and you let me do anything to your body. Anything."

We stared at each other silently. Then I said shyly, "I...I have the lube ready."

He smiled, "Make it good Gulf."

Then we switched positions.

Author's Note: 

Long Island Iced Tea - Infamous at college parties everywhere, the classic Long Island Iced Tea includes an intimidating mix of gin, vodka, tequila, rum and triple sec. This recipe adds some strawberry to the mix, making the bitter but buzzworthy drink that much sweeter.