WNTTL 24

Its now 3 day and I was sitting in my so called office for the week and stared at the ceiling since Addison assigned someone to do my so called job as her secretary right. And unfortunately I was stuck here just sitting and staring. Step 2 was didn't happened yesterday for Addison was called for an urgent matter in here and let me go home early which I gladly took.

I heard the doors opened and let out a smilingly looking Addison ready for another meeting with Candace. I smiled at her enthusiasm and hope that today's gonna be great for her and well for me. I don't want Candace mean stare at me like I'm a slut in her eyes. It was very obvious that she still have feelings for Addison and Addison herself knew it and took this as her opportunity to get her back.

"Ready?", I asked her as I stood up from my seat and walked with her to the elevator and I presses the button to the lobby.

"Confidently ready if you may asked again", she said as she winked at me which I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

" Don't flirt with others anymore and thrived to be loyal to Candace from now on will you Addison",I said to her half teasingly half serious. She just can't go back to someone after  cheating on them and breaking their heart, it was plainly wrong.

It caught Addison off guard though and seemingly became distant of all the sudden. She must've thought about something or the guilt just crept into her system.

The ride to Candace building was pretty fast contemplating its just across Addison's.

We got inside and I was again greeted by the faces of supermodels and tried to act calm and unfazed since I'd probably seeing them this whole week until Addison get the girl back.

I followed Addison towards the grand meeting room when I caught a glimpse of those hazel eyes on mine and I felt something in the pit of my stomach at how intent her gazed is. Addison noticed it and walked towards her sister. They  stared at each other for a while.

"Oh little sister, we didn't saw you here yesterday but at least we could say hi to you, right babe?", Addison looked at me with a sadistic smile. Tanya looked annoyed though and looked at me expectantly.

" Erm yeah right",I managed to say infront of the two sisters menacing gazed. Tanya's look become grim as she twitched her mouth into annoyance.

I almost jumped when Addison put her hand on my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek extremely near my mouth and stopped myself to looked at her confused when she leaned close to my ear and whispers.

"Candace is looking and she's coming near us", she whispered and unexpectedly lick my ear and it cause me to moan before I pushed her away, too hard though. I give her an apologetic looked and looked at the two shocked face in front of me as embarrassment crept into my cheeks creating a blush.

Tanya glared at both Tanya and I while Candace looked at me with spite and if looks could kill I'd be dead by now but I guess Step 2 is on the start now.

" I want you two to meet my girlfriend, Lorelei West"

...

I leaned my back on the backrest and waited for Addison's meeting to end so I could go home and relaxed. I had managed to declined Addison on staying by her side since I can't take Candace throwing dirty looks at my direction since Addison introduced me as her fake girlfriend and I can't wait to get this done already.

I wish Candace would just be honest by her feelings since its very clear that she still loves Addison and Addison too. But for the fact that Candace was hurt was undeniably right though, Addison would at least gain her trust again and I'm doubting again this plan of me being her fake girlfriend but I guess it wasn't fruitless after all.

Addison and Candace were holding hands as they got out of the meeting room together. I've noticed at their hair shriveled and their both flustered.

Candace was triumphantly mocking me with her stare as I stood uncomfortably at my position before Addison cleared her throat.

"Candace, Lorelei is not really my girlfriend. I asked her to pretend and looked where it got me? I got you back didn't I babe?",Addison husked as she trail kissed down Candace neck who let out a moan.

" We'll be having a dinner afterwards and I need you to take the thing to me later and then you can go home ",Addison stated which I nodded at before they are now kissing in front of me shamelessly.

I voluntarily excused myself and turn to an empty corridor where I found a blue stained terrace and leaned against it while staring at the beautiful view of LA outside.

I checked my wrist watched and its was still 3 in the afternoon. As much as I wanted to go home, I still can't. I need to give the necklace to Addison later as her sorry present but I guess it would be be-my-girlfriend-again present. They'd be a cute couple.

" Hey"

I was startled when someone spoke behind me and I immediately turned my head. Tanya looked at me apologetically while I was plainly surprise in her greeting me after she glared angrily at our way earlier before walking and flipping her hair.

We were in our little staring contest since no one spoke first and the noise I can hear were the buzzing streets and the light afternoon breeze. It gave me the reason to stare at her features though. Her long and thick lashes, her stunning and piercing hazel eyes, her straight small sculptured nose to her luscious and pinkish red lips then to the fact that her loose mid hips wavy hair flew perfectly to her side by the blowing wind. The goddess I've meet weeks ago.

I just can't take my eyes off of her. I blushed slightly at the unnecessary thought in my mind and looked away before she could noticed the tint red in my cheeks. I hope she haven't heard the loud beating in my chest.

Silence again enveloped us but this time I cleared my throat to get her attention since she was looking at me distantly for a while now. I've noticed her eyes red and puffy and the wary look on her face. Did she cried her eyes out?It made me frown and my heart breaks at the thought.

"Did you cried?",I can't stopped but asked her. I expected her to glare at me but instead she smiled bitterly at my direction then nodded her head.

" W-why?"I question again. She looked at me with an unreadable expression before answering my thrown question and I can sense she was about to leave.

"It just—its nothing forget i—"

I cut her off immediately and grab a hold of her wrist swiftly yet softly. It surprises the both of us but I still held her wrist firmly in mine. She looked at my hold then towards at me.

I can't explain the rapid beating in my chest as we stared at each other. My eyes trailed to her stunning hazel eyes down to her inviting gaping lips and before I could contemplate my actions I already held her in my arms for a tight hugged.

I heard her gasped but stayed in her position. The only thing I heard clearly and utterly right in the time was my beating heart and hers. I held her tight as the sense of familiarity struck me and my mind was swirling with different thoughts when Tanya asked me something.

"D-do you remember?",she mumbled almost like a whisper as she stayed in her position. Her arms limp beside her and has no plan to leave my tight embraced which made my chest tightened inside.

" What do you mean?",I asked her trying to sound calm but the hint of desperation was lace in my voice for the fact that her question triggered a bit in my head.

"I-I guess not",she said her voice cracking and struggling to break my tight embraced. I let her go though and watched her walked away but the she looked back at me for a few seconds before turning to the left corridor.

I noticed a single tear run down her smooth and delicate though and it made me want to go for  her but my body stayed glued on the floor.