WNTTL 21

After a while of reading my eyes out I scratch my head trice now at how tricky this equation is. I can't comprehend where does 7 came from and I'm reading this book for almost half an hour now.

I looked again at the equation and looked away before I got myself a head ache and slouched on the wooden chair I sat on and looked around. The students were cut into half now than earlier and the sky above her was almost visible with stars in the windowed scrappers.

I was about to go back to reading the nerve wrecking Calculus book when my eyes caught of those familiar mid hips dark brown hair.

I squinted my eyes at Tanya who was now on her phone while her other free hand hiding a book which I recognized was also a Calculus book which I would probably get earlier when it wasn't just three times advanced as the book I'm cracking for almost an hour now.

She must've noticed me staring at her as she sat two tables away from me pacing me while leaning on the window and looking distantly outside still talking to her black iPhone.

I stared continually at her and memorized her unworldly beauty and almost blushed at the thought before shaking my head. I looked again but when I did it Tanya was now looking at me with gaped mouth still holding her phone in her hands.

Oh no, she must've caught me staring at her that long and for one of the rare moments I was slightly embarrassed being caught staring since I was used to stare unfazed when they caught me when I observed or study them.

I heard her said goodbye to someone on her phone before putting her iPhone on the table still staring back at me and I didn't have the will to break away from her gazed since I was the one who initiated it in the first place.

We just stared for an another while before someone interrupted our staring contest and called my name from behind.

"Lorelei?"

I looked back at Iris as she called me again with her familiar sweet voice. She smiled when she confirmed it was me and I smiled back at her. I noticed she was holding a cart filled with used and new books back of to their new positions in the second floor shelves.

She walked towards me shyly and eyed the opened Calculus book I had before sliding beside me to sit. She had an amused smile on her delicate face as she grab a pen from her skirt and a paper and scribbled a bit.

I looked at her amused as she got the same style equation as I was handling.

"Still finding for 7 Lorelei?", she tried to tease me and I was almost taken a back by her new personality. She looks far from shy and looks confident enough to tease. She must've realized what she had acted and hid her red face on her light brown hair and I smiled at how cute she it.

" Hey, I am indeed finding for 7, honestly I've been finding for it for half an hour before you arrived",I admitted at her a bit shyly. I saw her eyes lit up at my words and began to teach me how 7 got in and the answer was in front of me the whole time, I was cracking my Brian for something unnecessary.

"Hey, your really good at teaching, know that Iris", I complemented her which cause her pink lips to lift into a genuine  and appreciative smile.

" I'm glad to have helped you Lorelei ",she beamed as she teaches me the other details. She finished teaching me for another half an hour and I felt knowledgeable than earlier thanks to her.

" Oh my god, I owe you Iris, thank you so much",I thanked sincerely which she just nodded now flustered. I almost awed at how cute she looked but decided not to.

I noticed the cut to half people in the library were again cut into halves. I glanced above at the sky and smiled at how pretty the stars are above. I felt Iris did the same and looked above and I giggle at her reaction. She heard it and hid in her hair again embarrassed.