WNTTL 13

Both Lorelei and Lauren who was now Laura stayed silent. Lorelei was very silent than ever as every cell in her brain functioned and it give a dreaded feeling in Laura.

She didn't want Lorelei to stay away from her and start treating her like the others had done all her life. She wants freedom and her own wants. She likes to live in a normal life and not a princess anymore. She loves how Lorelei treated her like a normal person. She wants to feel love and freedom and it might be possible by the girl in front of her who she dreaded for its silence.

The princess. The runaway Irish princess was in front of me. She stayed quite for a few while before sighing and slowly looking at the girl but not just any girl but a princess in front of her.

Laura looked at her too and she tried to read those unreadable dazzling crystal blue eyes in front of her but to no avail.

"D-do you plan to tell Kory and Greg who you really are", Lorelei mumbled quietly at first but regained her voice after the first word now looking serious at the princess in front of her.

" What?",Laura asked in a small voice caught of guard by what Lorelei just told her. Did she just heard wrong, she thought.

"Do you plan to tell Kory and Greg that you're the runaway princess", Lorelei asked again firmly yet softly not to offend the princess.

Laura was now the one who stayed quite. She didn't know at first and it didn't cross her mind for a while since she expected they would found her at most in graduation. She underestimated her family and their special force team.

They found her in a month and if she wasn't careful earlier she would be found easily.

"I-I don't know. Its not easy and a compliance", she answered after a while with a small voice. Lorelei understood it and didn't question her answer. Laura was just scared of their reaction like Laura feared what might her reaction earlier and since she sense and felt that Laura cared and loved Kory and Greg who took her without anything asked and loved and cared and still is for her but she also must know that they would understand her if they really cared and she already know the answer is.

" Have you tried it L-laura?",Lorelei asked as she was now beginning to get used to call Lauren Laura. Its just almost the same ,she though to herself.

"No", was Laura's small answer but it made Lorelei smiled.

"Then do it like right now and I'm sure they would understand you or even try to understand the whole situation", Lorelei encouraged her with an encouraging smile.

Laura looked at her for a bit surprised and thought the matters through. Is it really a good idea?, the negativity still lingered in her mind and different scenarios swirls like a never ending whirlpool of water.

Lorelei must sense Laura still doubtful and touched the golden haired girls porcelain and delicate hands with  both of hers. It made Laura stiffed and looked at Lorelei's gray eyes searching for something.

" Don't worry, I'll be here with you Laura",Lorelei burst without her mind contemplating it but after a while her mind and heart agreed with it.

Laura looked more through Lorelei's grey eyes, greyish of them all and saw genuine and sincerity in it which made her assured and happy. And the fact how her name rolled off Lorelei's mouth made her more happy that her chest would burst in any minute now. It's all overwhelming for just a day for Laura.

"Remember that always Laura"

The last words left Laura gaping as the overwhelmed tears trickle just below her eyes. Lorelei smiled at her kindly and it just popped the triggered for her as she cried in front of Lorelei.