WNTTL 18

Lorelei's foot automatically followed the blonde as Jane turns to the right oblivious of the gray eyed beauty following her.

Lorelei's heart quickened every step/tiptoeing she got as she followed the blonde further. Not to close nor to far. She didn't want to lose track of Jane neither she want to be caught following her.

Lorelei noticed Jane's outfit. A black tights. Lorelei's brain immediately process every possible conclusion she got out of Jane's attire. It clearly wasn't her night attire.

Jane walked towards the stair and noticed two guards talking to each other with black suit and a gun on their side. The closer she got to Antonio the more of his minions she will face.

She walked stealthily at the two oblivious guards and grab two white cloth filled with strong sleeping scent and she was 100℅ sure that they will wake up for an another day.

The guards noticed her but its to late as she slid and covered the guards nose and mouth with the cloth and fall on the cold floor knocked out. Jane continued to walked and towards the elevator.

Lorelei saw all and watched clearly which floor Jane was going onto and saw 76 floor, 26 floor away from where she was. As the door closed and the ding sound made, Lorelei got out of the hiding spot she hid and walked alertly towards the two lying guard on the floor.

Her eyes widen at the thought of them dead but then sighed a relief when she saw no stain of bloods and touched the two guards pulse. 'There still alive', she thought to herself and immediately walked towards the other empty elevator. She didn't want to lose track of Jane.

The time toward the 76th floor was full of her contemplating what she was doing instead of her on her comfy and luxurious bed and dreaming about her Prince charming as sappy as it sound but her she is following the blonde who she just meet less than 2 weeks ago.

The blonde told her to stay away and not bothered her but her curiosity was killing her and betraying her safe consciousness to go back and sleep but the feeling in the pit of her stomach is growing every second waste.

The elevator made a 'ding' sound as the metal doors open.

She got out immediately and was greeted by the silence and the undeniably eerie feeling in this halls. She walked quietly since she was unknown to what kind of floor is this but like the other floors she see, this was not the same with long list of doors everywhere left to be opened but just plain long halls with big pots of exotic plants in every corners almost towering her height.

She walked further and further but she got no sight of Jane anywhere and it struck her that she lost track of the blonde and sighed inwardly to herself when she heard footsteps walking towards her and she panicked inside and looked for a hiding place. Non except for the big pot of exotic plants near her and went towards it to hide.

She not only heard loud sound of footsteps, laughters, but also the sound of heavy metal which she confirmed were heavy guns filled with bullets as she peaked at the big leaf consciously not to touch it since it was again an exotic plant.

There were six of the heavy armed men's laughing and chattering. Lorelei wanted nothing but to get away from there but the men stayed near her and she was pacing the broad and muscly body of one of the heavy armed men and gulped hard.

She stayed quite at long as she can not to drag their attentions and be caught when she heard a sound of a silencer through the air. It was a low sound but still she heard it and also with the men's but it was too late when the one with the back pacing Lorelei's fall down into the cold floor with the other five men before they could aim there heavy guns at the culprit.