WNTTL 16

"For whom might be? Your parents?"

As soon as that word escaped Lorelei's mouth Jane was left mouth gaping and a new surge of anger washed of Jane's mind. She gritted her teeth as her electric blue eyes darkened and automatically balled her fist ready to launch.

Lorelei saw that and gulped. She know she was about to taste it any moment for opening her mouth. She didn't expect to be correct in the first place and just go with the flow of her saying the triggered word or words.

Lorelei's gray eyes widen as Jane launch its fist towards it. Lorelei closes her eyes accepting her punishment for speaking when she felt the vibration from the decorative wall right beside her face.

She widely opened her eyes at the sight of the still angered Jane who just punch a wall. Lorelei swear she heard the cracking of knuckles beside her and winch in the imagined pain in her mind.

"How did you know?! Are you some kind of fucking mind reader!", Jane spat as she controlled her fists not to punch Lorelei.

Lorelei saw how angry it made Jane and it was visible at the electric blue pools with a hidden sadness that lingered inside. She knows she need to apologized. She had to.

" I'm so sorry...",Lorelei mumbled while looking at the floor not ashamed of herself. Jane noticed the sincerity in the brunette's voice and began to calm down. She didn't expected to burst out into fits of anger and hell she didn't expected to happen this on her first day. She must control herself not to blow her cover and her only way to her revenge was being here.

Jane thought about the standing girl in front of her as her brain process into something. The brunette knew her secrets even why she wanted revenge for her poor parents who was mercilessly killed by someone and she had all planned how to kill the 'bastard', as she thought of calling him.

Playing like a total cheerful girl as 'Astrid Blacksmith' now wouldn't change a thing of her knowing my secrets and besides I might look ridiculous if I do that , she thought as she eyed the gray eyed brunette and walked away without any word spoken.

Lorelei looked back at the the blonde girl confused before heaving a deep breath she must've held for a while now and walking out of the room after.

...

Lorelei was laying on her stomach on her comfy bed as she reads through the Calculus she had brought weeks ago before she started in the academy.

Lorelei scanned her wall clock and focusing back towards her book for there quiz tomorrow and she don't want to throw her scholarship away won't she. After a while she close the book and now standing before escaping a long yawn to put the used book on her small shelf standing just beside her desk and scanned the clock again. 11:53

She got out of her room after feeling herself thirsty for some milk. She opened the fridge and grab a cartooned milk before grabbing herself a glass and putting the milk on it to drink. She's okay whether its hot or cold and since she's tired and to lazy to heat the milk she preferred the easy cold one.

She scanned the whole room after washing her glass and putting the milk in the fridge after satisfying her thirst. The room was dimly dark if not for the small light from the small window besides the sink. The moon is shining in her face as she stared outside the city. The city never sleeps, she thought.

She walked back to her room passing their living room but she stops in her track when she heard the clicking of heels outside their front door. Lorelei stared at the door for a moment of silence as she heard again a loud thud and a small groan like someone outside was in pain. She winced at that before debating to see what was outside or to go back into her room and sleep since its past midnight.