WNTTL 15

I was so happy when dad got me a cute puppy when I was 12 as a present and I took care of it and when dad didn't let my dog come with us in the big city I was sad as sad as my mom staying in the country to take care of grandma and grandpa and our barn and her clinic there.

When dad came home one time from work late with a doted box I was curious. He was smiling wide and knowingly at me as he gave the box to me. And to my curiosity I opened it and was greeted by my small cute dog Troy who was wagging its tail at me and barking. Oh how miss this cutie.

I hugged my dog quick and hugged dad also thanking him over and over again. I asked him why Troy got here and said that his good friend Adam decided to come and visit today for an important discussion with my dad and so he told to dragged along my dog. He knows how I misses and adored Troy.

I got out of the apartment shutting it behind me after saying goodbye to my dad, Adam and of course Troy. It's quarter to 8 and Laura must be waiting for me outside since she offered to ride with me to school. I declined her offer a few times eventhough I got to save up from paying the cab but I still felt guilty when she texted me a few minutes that she's waiting outside of the apartment.

I walked towards the elevator and slid inside still zoning that I didn't notice someone beside me. I glance at her and my eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when I saw my neighbor already looking at me up and down with a blank expression before glancing away and staring straight at the mirrored wall.

I breathe out a breath that I must've held a few seconds ago before calming my nerves. Last night was still fresh and it made me uncomfortable especially us sharing the elevator.

The ride was physically fast yet mentally slow as she got out of the elevator first and that's when I noticed she's wearing the same uniform as mine. So she's going in St. Prescott as well.

I immediately got out of the elevator before the door closes after zoning for a while and looked for Laura. I immediately got sight of her and her black Porsche in the parking lot smiling at me. I smiled back at her on my way to her.

"Thanks but you really didn't ha—"

She didn't let me finished still smiling at me.

"No it's not a big deal and I well uhm...", she let out a sigh before looking away from me and got inside the black Porsche. I turned towards the passenger and lock the door after.

The ride was silent but in a comfortable one. Laura parked the car outside and we both got out and walked together towards the hallway now wearing her glasses. I looked at her smiling and she must've noticed me looking at her so I just shrug it off while still grinning.

" Is there something on my face or something Lori?",she asked now flustered.

"No, its nothing, your glasses just suits —"

I was interrupted by a body crashing and clinging around my body with its legs on my waist and arms snaking around my neck as the smell of rose envelope my nose.

"Good morning Lorelei", Tori greeted me while snuggling comfortably at my neck. I chuckle as her short hair tickled me.

"G-good morning Tori", I managed to greet back with a few light chuckle escape my mouth.

" That's very impolite you know that Tori",Laura said her brows furrowed as she tried to untie Tori's hands on my neck. Tori just growled at her and bickered at each other.

"Its to early in the morning and this is what I've get? To much PDA", Taylor commented while faking a sigh and burst out into laughter, Tyler behind her shaking his head unapprovingly at her twin sister.