Lorelei's eyes widen as all the six men lay in the cold ground lifeless as a shadow of someone emerged from the back not far away from where the men's were lying. Lorelei tried not to gasped loud at the sight of Jane emerged in the lights only from the glowing stars outside now her blonde hair into a pony tail.

Jane ignored the corpse on the ground like it was nothing and walked towards the long hall and shots another seven person swiftly without any other word as the men's fall into the cold hard floor with a loud loud.

Lorelei waited until Jane turns into the left corridor and faded into her sight. She could now walked away towards the elevator and sleep but she didn't and instead followed Jane avoiding not to stare to long at the dead corpse.

Half of her sane brain wants to go back but how can she when she will be filled with guilt in her sleep at the killing spree she just saw with her own two eyes and besides half of her maybe insane brain was curious as hell and wanted to see where this would end.

She turns to where Jane left and saw almost a few dozens of men lying lifeless either knocked out almost to death. She cringed at the sight and the smelt at the fresh blood from the ones who is now lifeless beneath her feet but she walked furthers and walked passed another batch of either lifeless corpse or knocked out armed men on the cold ground. She pitied the dead ones though.

As she walked further she heard loud running footsteps and the ear wrenching sound of heavy guns dancing with their bullets in the air already filled with ....... Bullet smell.

She immediately hid in one of her now trusted hiding spot, the pot with her not so friend the exotic flowers. It was unknown and she doesn't want to be hospitalized if ever this was some of those exotic plants that could kill especially if it looks deadly at first sight.

She heard the groans and some bone wrecking sound of someone's bone being crushed. Gun shots again filled my ears as some men's asked/yelled for backup and the sound of the familiar silencers which belonged to someone she'd known.

Lorelei walked when after a good three minutes of silenced into another corridor to see all lifeless corpse on the ground. She looked away at the horrible sight in front of me.

Again bullets filled her ear but later only the sound of a silencers pierce and few footsteps were heard. Again she continued to walked further and every corridor she walked in, more blood and lifeless corpse on the cold floor.

She his again in one of the big pots but the only sound she heard were footsteps coming towards me and that made me scared and panic inside and she held her breath and stayed quite as possible.

The footsteps died down and Lorelei waited three minutes again before going out of my hiding spot but before she can continued to walked further a cold metal was pointed at her neck and the sound of gun was enough to stop not only her breathing to a halt but also her heart before it gallop a million times than normal.

...

"The chopper will be waiting for you in the landing area on the rooftop. Kill Antonio and accomplished the mission and get the revenge your parents and those people who got killed and abounded their loved ones taste justice—"

I nodded eventhough my boss and the one who adopted and trained me Lancer can't see me but I know she know that I'm nodding my head by my silence.

"—and Jane, becareful, were counting on you to go back alive"

Jane hung up the phone but a smile crept into her face before walking out of her room stealthily not to awoke the roommate of 'Astrid' and got out of the room with her newly black tights attire, her duo gun Luck and Logic on her hip and some hidden knifes on her hips, arms, legs and her two own feet. She was after all a paid and  professional trained assassin by the best of the best.

She used the white cloth at the two guards as she punch the number of the floor where Antonio Merkane was sipping his red wine peacefully like he hadn't done anything cruel on his life.

I would have a peaceful and a complete family if it wasn't for him. He not only killed them but he killed them in front of me as he cut through all of their limbs as my cries, mom and dads cries of begging to end them immediately and leaved me alone and out of the room, his men's laughing, the sound of his used katana and his heavy breathing as slice through their limbs with a merciless smile crept into his bearded face.

I was thankful that I got out their alive thanks to my nana sacrificing herself for me to get out of the mansion. And right now my hands are etching to get my hands on him and kill him slowly until he begs and cries for his life and peed himself. I will fulfill my revenge.

I escalated the cameras in the whole floor to erased some possible evidences of my massacre since I escalated the cameras on the floor where my is and the elevators as well. I immediately shot the six men laughing and chattering in my sight with my duo Luck and Logic now in silencers.

They fall down to the cold floor and I walked towards the other corridor after I killed oblivious sevens were and either killed or knocked them out to sleep on the cold floor and continued until I was now standing infront of the last corridor where a large oak double doors were standing and inside is what I've come to.

But I stopped in my tracks when I felt those feeling like someone was staring at me from behind and walked towards it only to hide in one of the big pots not to touched the deadliest exotic flower.

I waited for a whole good three minutes and was anxious to get out and killed who was there but then the culprit came out with delicate steps and I immediately pointed my gun, Logic onto the persons neck and she stiffening as I felt her held her breath and the rapid beating of her heart.

I noticed the wavy long dark brown hair and stepped back as she turned around to see me shocked as a sweat trickled down her delicate skin before she sighed a breath of relief. I was confused yet surprised at her reaction. She really surprises me by her actions and reactions.

We stared for a while as I found myself got lost into her beautiful gray eyes that glowed more thanks to the stars glowing outside the wide and opened window beside us.

I broke away when I heard a loud noise inside the double doors and immediately run toward it where I saw the one I'm looking for already opening a door which leads to the rooftop beside his big shelf and behind by his two heavy armed and bulky generals who I knew where Christopher Wilson and Elvis Paul whose pistol was pointed at me.

I didn't waste another time and runs swiftly toward the two who pointed and shots aimlessly at me.

I readied my knifes beside me hips and pointed at Elvis neck who immediately fall down into the floor lifeless. I looked back disgusted at him that I didn't notice Christopher pointing his gun at me and clutched the gun as few bullets flown towards me fast that I was not anticipating and its to late now to dodge.

I guess this is where it ends everything.