After dinner we walked outside their mansion to their large and neatly lawn backyard. Our barn would multiple into 5 at the spacious of the place. We walked into an open house decorated with vines and flowers.

My dad, Marcus and Emily talked animatedly at something leaving three for ourselves and in utter silence. I shifted on my seat a few times trying to ignore their gaze but failed in the end.

I mentally debated to myself before turning towards their gaze. Addison got a sickly sweet smile on her red lips eyeing me shamelessly while Tanya with a tight sealed pinkish red lips looking distant.

"Erm well we got a nice weather", I forced myself to start a conversation after calming myself for a while. I received a chuckle from Addison and a furrowed brows from Tanya before nodding her head a nanosecond before looking away. I'm not sure if it was a nod or a habit of her.

After a few minutes, the adults laughter were only heard as the stars grow more visible from the sky and the three of us still silent and into our own little thoughts before I heard Addison stood up from her seat and walked towards me with a grin on her face which cause a shiver down my spine. I think this is gonna be bad, I thought to myself.

She slowly grab my elbow and dragged me, thinking that her delicate and long fingers are so soft. I sighed inwardly as I let myself get dragged by an excited looking Addison who is by the way in the first place our Academy's Chairman but before she can dragged me inside the house we heard a few long steps catching at us and stopping us by holding my other freely hand since Addison still held my elbow firmly.

I looked at Tanya and she was already staring at me while her eyes widen as realization hit her that she's holding my hand in her soft soft ones but still held mine in hers firmly yet softly.

The two sisters stared intently at me before looking at each other with fiery eyes. I noticed a sly smile on Addison's face as she must've realized something while looking at Tanya.

"Little sis are scared that I would take away Lorelei here", she exclaimed her tone accusing and amused at the same time. I heard Tanya gasped beside me while her grip tightened it's hold on my hand and Addison must've noticed it since she started teasing her after her grip on my elbow let loose.

" And looked you're still holding Lorelei's hand tightly ohhh you really like holding her hand that much that —"

"Shut up sis", Tanya hissed beside me as she let go of her hold on my hand and I felt cold a sudden as the cold night breeze swift us.

" That's not what I saw right Lorelei my dear",Addison continued now looking at me for affirmation. I also felt Tanya's eyes on me and it struck me that I was between a rock and a stone which is just the same.

I sighed and looked at Addison then at Tanya. They clearly had a sibling rivalry happening between them and something tells me it's not just a plain rivalry.

I looked at the open house where our parents where and they are still animatedly talking oblivious to what was happening here in the moment.

Addison was about to open her mouth beside me when hear phone ringed in her purse that must have cost a few thousand dollars by just the looked of it. She immediately grab it and looked at the caller before excusing herself and walking inside the mansion until she was gone.

I stood still on my spot and automatically I looked at Tanya and she looked at me with her unreadable expression before putting up her signature glare at me.

"Forget what my sister told you about the uhm 'thing'", she said almost a whisper that I had mistaken her voice soft towards me before she dashed off inside.

I headed inside after a minute since going back into the open house would be interrupting their adult talk. I tried to find the bathroom now after asking some old maid who had a warm smile and a motherly aura.

She walked me towards the closes and I thanked her after catching her name. Agnes was a nice lady and she introduced herself as the head maid of the households before leaving me for my business and back to her work.

After cleaning myself I walked out of the modern looking bathroom and almost got lost when I caught a sight of dark brown curls leaning on the glass stained terrace looking out of the LA's beautiful night landscape. She looked peaceful though and before I could process it my foot wandered off towards here.

" Hey ",I mumbled near her and she jolted in shocked which cause her to turn around and stepped back holding her chest as she breathe in and out. Opps I must scared her.

She give me a death glared stepping back still holding her chest. She must've have overstep since she lost balanced and almost fall from the terrace when I didn't grab a hold both of free hands in time.

We both heaved a sighed of relief and I seized the moment to asked her what's been eating me for a few days of unconfirmed thought.

" Why do you hate me Tanya? ",I mumbled out without any hesitation. She stayed quite which cause me to looked back at her hesitant feature before heaving a deep breathe she must've hold.

" I-I don't hate you",she said before walking away without looking back and leaving me their mouth gaping.

...

We arrived at the apartment at 10 and I was tired was an understatement. I was tired both physically and mentally that I wanna crawl into bed lime right now.

The elevator was thankfully didn't take long since our apartment was in 2nd floor. Dad got in first before I.

Before I could got in I voluntarily let out a sighed and heard a clicking sound of the door opening beside me as someone emerged from it holding a box. She didn't noticed me and accidentally bumped into me accidentally which cause her box to be thrown on the floor.

My tiredness immediately vanished as I was about to helped her pick up her scattered things when I noticed two similar silver guns, papers and picture of a certain guy, few boxes of what looks like a bullet and a few fake ID's.

My eyes widen at the sight and fear crept into me. I looked at the person of me and realized she looked familiar with blonde locks and her calm and sparking electric blue eyes. My eyes widen in realization, she was the girl in the elevator earlier.

The girl mirrored my expression but then her face turned into a dark one and fear immediately crept back. So she lived beside our apartment and technically our neighbor.

I looked back at the scattered things and I squinted my eyes to red a certain and old ID picture. It looks like the girl in front of me smiling at the photo and she looks much younger.

"Jane H-herstein"

I read the named written on it and looked back at the girl. Her aura became more and more dark as she looked at me dead in the eye.