Chapter 58

"Niceee" I giggled as Jidenna walked up to me with two bronze, one silver and one gold medals round his neck. He ran up to me and I squealed when he threw me up and carried me bridal style. "We won yeah." He said smiling broadly. "Ok ooo, I know ure glad but put me down before  Mr Salami or  one of those nosy teachers catch us" I giggled . "Oh sorry" he said blushing as he lowered me to the ground , hands on  my ass. 
    " nawa, only you with four medals"I teased and he grinned before placing th gold medal on my neck which got me puzzled.  "Uhm.. why " I asked and he shrugged before  pecking my cheek.  "That's my first gold medal since I met you so you should keep  it." He said with a wink and I smiled.
        "Igbo queen, kwenu" I teased as I walked up  to Anulika table where she was sitting  on Fiyin lap during dinner.  "Haha very funny, this attire is so uncomfortable.  Its like the wrappers can fall off any minute" she laughed . "It should better  not fall off oo. " Fiyim teased. "And you Mr Yoruba king that is dating omo  igbo. Hope you're eating there ooo," I waved Fiyin as he winked as he continued playing with Anulika hair as  he was listening to what she was saying. "Heyss junior,  is this your dining hall" someone called as I walked to my table and I pulled  my  shoe to throw at Joshua who was laughing  with his table mates. "Kaima!!! Youre too violent joo" he laughed swinging my footwear  around when I marched to his table to collect it. "Shut up and gimme my shoe jhorr" I groaned and he swung it  again before he threw it to another table mate, "see your skirt.  " Ty clicked  his tongue eyeing my leg. "Oya its ok ooo, give her, her shoe" Joshua said and left the table like this wasn't his fault. "My shoe pls" I rolled my eyes at another member of the table who was swinging it before he tossed it back to Ty. "Come and collect it na" he said winking with a stupid smirk. "What's your  problem sef "  I glared, standing where I was, folding my arms . "Come closer na, are you shy" he laughed chewing gum . I gritted  my teeth and marched to  my seat frowning. "What happened to this girl, i expected you to take my meat since but i came back and met it with your own sef" Fiyin  said as I got to the table and I glared at him bowing my head on the table. "Announcement " a loud bang hit the table causing instant headache. " who is that fool" i screamed without looking, immediately raising my head to a surprised Anulika and quiet hall. "Sorry ooh, why are u na vexing" she snorted playfully punching my arm."why don't you think before you talk" I hissed and left the hall with my one leg of shoe,while the hall chorused "mad ooo".
        "Kaima,Kaima. Will you just fucking stop and listen to me " Jidenna shouted  behind me but I wasn't ready for his boyfriend sermon. I didnt even notice him on the table in my annoyance "Leave me alone" I grumbled as my tummy started to discomfort me. "What is wrong with  you. Fuck I scraped my knee. What happened " He calmed as he held my hands and turned me to face him. "Anulika is really embarrassed. What happened and where's  your shoe," He asked holding my hands.  "Joshua was teasing me then I threw it at him, den Ty got his hands on it. He kept staring at my skirt and leg , he pissed me  off and I left, I just took it  out on her. I know it's  stupid. Why am I even crying " I said as I aggressively  wiped the few tears that had dropped. Why were my emotions in a jumbled mess. "Do you have medicine for your cramp, today is 15th." Jidenna said and I blushed. He always calculated my period  for me since the time he saw me stained in the hall. " no I don't, I guess my cramps are part of the stupid emotional outburst" I frowned. "Its fine, but you should apologize  to Anu, everybody is so surprised" he said and I nodded, "  I know why Ty was staring at those legs but they're  for my eyes alone" Jidenna  smirked and I laughed. "Stop  joo. I should go to the hostel and see Anu " i smiled and he nodded.  "Ok gimme a minute " Jidenna said and sprinted away before I could protest. In three minutes  He was back and with my left shoe. "Thank you" I hugged him and he grinned.  "I'll walk you to hostel" he said and I smiled. "Are you hungry, I ate your meat before running  after you" he teased as we walked towards the hostels and I laughed punching his arm. "I'll eat something  in hostel, " i smiled. "Goodnight babe. " he said with his hands in his pocket as we stood in front of the girls hostel. "Goodnight  Jesse"  I said and he smiled so brightly and he pulled me to  a kiss.
         "Anulika "i said immediately  I got to her room and she smiled as she saw me and stood. "Kaima , I'm.." she started but  I cut her off, "I'm sorry I took my anger out on you. And I embarassed you " I said and she hugged. "Its fine. But next time , try saying,'do you struggle  to think' makes it madder but not on me ok sha" she said and I laughed  surprised,  I had expected her to rain insults on me.  "Are you sure ure not angry. " I asked and she laughed.  "Yes I'm not oo, now come n tell me bout what you were looking  for in Jidenna  lips and don't try to deny, Chioma nabbed  you guys" she said laughing as her nosy bunkmate waved leaving  me so speechless.

Lol hey fam
Update for y'all
How was it
First fight hmm
Vote comment and share
I'm not seeing enough comments  tho😢
S/o to Creflo 😉😉😉
Stay covid free😇😇
Xoxo