Chapter 55

A/n I am back ma people, did ya' ll miss me. I missed you too babies
Enjoy fam

"How was it" everybody kept asking eachother after we exited the hall and hung around the bus that brought us to the jamb center. "Kaima" I turned to the voice shouting my name and saw Tolani, Anulika and some other girls hoarded about the girls bus . I smiled and walked towards them , hissing when I passed a group of guys arguing over some questions. As if it was time for that. "Babes how was your exam na, did you finish" Anulika bombarded me as I reached the bus. "It was fine. Seriously" I laughed happily. I had honestly expected it to be a lot harder but it was just fine except maybe a few physics calculation questions. "Mad oo. So have you seen boyfie" Anulika whispered winking and I pushed her a little. "No jhor. What about you, how was the exam" I asked her and she winked, "fine na but biology ehn. Like I always say, biology na scam. Is it not just plant and animal. They will na be putting big name, shio" she hissed and immediately her face brightened up. "Boo is here oo" she whispered and I face palmed myself. I turned back and saw Jidenna smiling at me . "Mama dey go joo" she said and I rolled my eyes at her before walking up to Jidenna , "whats up, " he touched my cheek and I smacked his hand. "You can not come and meet me there abi" I teased knowing exactly why he didn't come over. "You know mrs Adaba will be disturbing someone's life" Jidenna pouted and pecked me. "Aren't you going to ask how my exam was" I asked with a smile. I know he probably didnt want to ask yet incase my mood would be ruined. "Ok babe , how was it" he grinned and I squealed, "better than I thought". I said happily and he hugged me " thats so good , so wat are we aiming for. 350 abi" Jidenna teased and I laughed. "No na, maybe 320 ooo. Its you that will have 350, you this brainiac." I said and he laughed. "Where's Fiyin, ive not seen him since morning. " I asked looking around us and spotting Anulika still gisting with the girls. "One invigilator is famzing him jhorr. Ambassador pikin" Jidenna said and I burst out laughing at his funny accent. His voice always sounded weird when he tries to speak igbo or pidgin. "Keep quiet jhor. See how you are making fun of your boyfriend. " he said and I kept laughing before I spotted Fiyin and one of the invigilator walking past . While the man talking so much and looked so excited , Fiyin looked so bored and tired .
"Guy, I think that guy is into you ooo" Jidenna teased as Fiyin finally escaped the gisting teacher ." Guy , fuck you. I dont even understand what the guy was saying like seriously. Babe how far na" Fiyin said collecting the bottle of lucozade boost from my hand and taking two gulps while I glared at him. "So you people are here" Anulika said walking up to us like she didn't see me and Jidenna here before. "Im tired mehnn" Fiyin said and placed his head on Anulika shoulder while hugging her from back. "Dont let your new loverboy catch you oo" Jidenna said laughing and Fiyin shot up "I go punch you ooo" he said before settling back on he shoulders.

"Ss3 girls ooo, result dun land" someone announced from outside the hostel and as expected commotion started as ss3 students ran out of their rooms , all murmuring. It was two weeks since jamb and everybody had been waiting, "guys its true boys have started checking. Nonso got 320" Lota said looking up from her phone . I grabbed my phone from my tote bag that I hadn't even looked in since last period, and saw three messages from Jidenna,

Have you checked your result

Its out now

Imma check now

He sent exactly q minute ago so I quickly texted him back

Check for me, shit, im nervous.
But don't tell me till dinner

I text him and giggle awkwardly over my nervousness, I knew I couldn't get less than mayb 290 at least.
" I got 295 sha" Princess said as she entered the room and we squealed for her though she looked quite like she expected more. I was starting to get more nervous by the minute . "Kaima have you checked" Tolani asked, she had tried to check but she wasn't getting it and she panicked until we calmed her down . So she had been anxious to know who else had their results withheld. "Emm.. no , im not ready to check yet. I want to get over the nerves first" I said staring at my phone.
"Hey where's Jidenna, " I asked Fiyin immediately I got to the dining hall. "Calm babe , there he is" Fiyin teased and I rolled my eyes and I ran to Jidenna. "Hey, " I said breathl heavily, "hey baby,  who's chasing you" he laughes dryly and I eyed him suspiciously,  "im been so anxious and edgy. Anulika got 333. See luck, " I rushed in one breath,  "so have you checked the results yet" I asked twisting the charm bracelet on my wrist that was given to me by dad for my belated birthday gift. Jidenna remained silent with a weak smile but  the stoic look in his eyes betrayed the  smile. "what happened,  what is the score" I asked suddenly panicking,  " Kaima , listen . Im thinking something must have happened.  Maybe its a mistake" he said with a sad look. "Jidenna fucking tell me the score " I tried not to shout so I wont get attention from the students closest to the hall door where we were standing
"Kaima...." he started but the glare I gave stopped him. "Its 220.... you got 220 " he said calmly and I felt like the world crashed in

Wow this is disturbing
So what do you'll think,😢😢
I feel bad for Kaima 😥
Anyway vote comment and share
Next chapter in a teeny bit😊
Xoxo