Chapter 21

'So how was practise.' Lota asked when I got back to the hostel and I eyed her.' Ahahn see how she is eyeing me. What did I do to you.' Lota said laughing.' Where's everybody' I asked .' I dunno out and about but seriously, how was practise.' Lota asked.' How do you expect it to be. It was normal. He served  and we continued playing before Fiyin came to interrupt again and Jidenna chased him.' I said taking off the sweaty tshirt. 'So you guys did not even talk like that. The both of you are sad and boring. Forget God knows how you'll relate if you date.' Lota rolled her eyes and picked her phone.' It's now you're going to coordinate the house abi.' I said ignoring her former statement and she laughed. 'Who told you I'm going to coordinate,abeg thats why my partner is sensible. Jidenna will do it by himself. I'm going to watch Nonso play ball so see ya' Lota said leaving as Anulika barged in angrily. 'Very irritating!' She grumbled and climbed my bed that I just laid drinking fanta which was fortunately not mine this time. 'Okay you are seated, what happened. 'I said juat as she would expect me to.' I'm so angry at Joshua. I'm not talking to him.' Anulika said and I sighed . Seriously too early for their first fight.' So what happened.' I asked. I just knew their relationship was not one that'll be without fights. Joshua was cool and calm but Anulika was a hyperactive drama queen. 'I went to meet him on the field and we were talking until one junior brat without eyes to see that her senior was talking to his girlfriend, came to tell him see was not getting the shotput throwing, Joshua actually followed her to teach her.' Anulika said and I sighed.'  Soo you are angry because Joshua who is the sports prefect stopped your conversation to help teach a junior shotput' I said hoping Anu was getting my hint.' That's just a little part, the main thing is that  he was like "come and watch" and I told him I'm not interested and I'm leaving and he said K. He K'ed me and he'll beg I swear.' Anulika said and I laughed out.' Youre angry  because he said k.' I said still laughing and pitied Joshua. Remember what I said about drama queen. 'It's actually not funny.' Anulika groaned and I nodded ' ok sorry he said k' I said.' He'll beg me. Anyway I'm going to take my bath.' Anulika said and jumped off my bed.' Aunty bia(come) and lay my bed back.' I said when she turned to go.' Kaima now. Im going through pain,just help me now.' She said and I shook my head at her. She blew a kiss and left.
   'You guys are seriously not talking,I asked Anulika while Joshua stared at her from a distance, after church.' He's been calling me but I'll form the hard to get babe wella' Anulika grinned then I saw Osewhe looking for Jidenna,he had been on a call since after service and he wasn't smiling. Yes, I stalked him. Guilty as charged. 'Hello Osewhe, ' I said when walked to her and squatted and she smiled.' Where wis jayna.' She asked still looking for him. ' I dont know but this is from him,this from me,this from uncle Fiyin and this from aunty Anulika. See her standing there.' I said giving her four nylon of biscuit, sweet ,drinks and other snacks that I bought with the 2k Fiyin gave me and her eyes shined in delight.' Thank you ma. 'She said smiled.' I'll share it with my friends. 'She said I smiled.' Okay, do you know my name.' I asked and she blushed shaking her head. ' my name is Kaima ok. Bye' I said and she waved while her friends came to help her with the bags.
'Kaima where were you. Its time to go.' Anulika said pulling me to the bus.' Abi you were with Jidenna because Fiyin is looking for him too.' Anulika said and I rolled my eyes.' No I wasn't with Jidenna, dont have a bad mind,today is Sunday.' I said and she smiled when Fiyin came back chatting with a not really interested Jidenna. 

A/n I'm sorry this chapter is  short and boring, I know. I'll try and update soon. All of you voting,commenting and sharing are making me so happy.  Keep it up :p
Xoxo