Chapter 46

Enjoyy

       "Such a moron, " Anulika whispered and I laughed when we got downstairs and met Fiyin hovering and dancing as he inspected the pizza. He had changed back to his shorts and shirt and the television was on the E channel. "I thought you guys would never come down, I was already thinking of how to share the pizza among my four stomachs. "Fiyin said laughing "I always knew that you were a goat" Anulika said and I rolled my eyes actually looking for Him. "But you'd kiss me all the same" Fiyin said and I turned to her already in his arms. "If you guys are going to make out, just take it upstairs. there has been enough of  sexual tension this afternoon, " I rolled my eyes and they both laughed. "Forget, you and Jidenna were so hot this afternoon, I thought you guys would actually fuck" Fiyin laughed and I glared at him.  "Shut the fuck up, Fiyin" I hissed looking forward away. "Oya, im sorry. Buh seriously tho, Jidenna is upstairs, probably still having a cold bath. You dunno that you woke up the monster" Fiyin said laughing and then running upstairs because I chase him while Anulika kept laughing amused. Fiyin ran into one of the rooms and I just stopped when I heard Jidenna's voice.    "You and Fiyin remind me of Joseph and Joshua. Very naughty boys" Anulika said already scrolling through the channels. "We are watching Mortal engines oo" Fiyin said and I looked towards the stairs and saw Him. Not Fiyin oo. Well I saw Fiyin but he was behind my greek god.  Him.  Our eyes met for a moment while the side of his lips curled to a small smile. "Oga Ade walk oo" Fiyin yelled dramatically even though the stairs were wide enough to contain three people if they stood side by side. Jidenna sent him a middle finger and continued walking while Fiyin winked at me from behind him. I'll soon murder that boy. "Awwwn, thats so cute" Anulika cooed when the movie ended. We were all on the floor, well Fiyin was on the centre table but we all know he's not a normal person soo. "The girls are picking the second movie". Anulika said and Jidenna shrugged, "wait, what second movie. Shouldn't we get going.  Its already seven. " I asked and Jidenna looked confused at me while Anulika looked away.  "Pfft, dont you get why its called a sleepover. Because you sleep in the person's house" Fiyin said rolling his eyes. "Nobody told me we were sleeping over.I didnt even tell my mom." I said looking pointedly at an guilty Anulika. "I forgot and calm down, your mom knows...it was er.. you, I forgot to tell. "Anulika said putting on her sweetest Anulika signature smile and I could see a smile dancing on Jidenna's face while Fiyin was hiding a laughter in one of the very fluffy throw pillows, "you know I love you right" Anulika hugged me as I sat back beside. She pinched my cheek and went to seat with Fiyin on the centre table leaving me and Jidenna alone on the floor. "Lets watch Banana island ghost" I murmured when I got giddy with Jidenna's long stare. "like seriously" Fiyin whined. "I want it to" Jidenna said and Fiyin chuckled murmuring something like "you have blackburn bad"
        "Hey,wake up" I heard a sweet deep voice saying softly, "hmm". I murmured snuggling closer to the warm hard body and the deep voice chuckled. "Its until you climb his dick, that when your eyes will open" I heard Fiyin's annoying laughing voice and my eyes shot open.  I was snuggled so close to that I was almost in his lap and my head was on his shoulder while he held my bare waist to prevent me from falling while sleeping.  "The movie is over, its already eleven thirty" Jidenn said looking into my eyes. "You cant even stay awake till twelve" Fiyin said again making me pull away from Jidenna as Anulika giggled. Both of them were on the couch with a blanket. "Oya sleepy head, the movie is over. Lets go and sleep" Anulika said getting off the couch while Fiyin yawned. Obviously, everyone was tired. "Eat in your dream too, "Anulika said and my mouth dropped when Fiyin picked up another pizza slice. "What, did they tell you that stomach have closing time" Fiyin shrugged and I shook my head while Jidenna went outside to ensure everything was locked.
   Jidenna said we use the washing and drying machine in the laundry room so they'd be clean for tomorrow. Yunno, we didnt bring extra cloths. Anulika said taking of her clothes." Whose fault is that. What are we even going to wear to sleep" I mumbled taking off my top. " I have Fiyin's tshirt, he came prepared.  He said Jidenna gave you his shirt, its the white one. There are towels in the bathroom " Anulika said and went the bathroom.  "This is very wierd" I blushed as I watched my self in the mirror in only Jidenna's shirt and my panties. It was long enough to reach my mid-thighs but it was still a little transparent. "Babes it's fine. You look sexy. " Anulika smiled. "I know you did this on purpose. You're very cunning" I narrowed my eyes at her. "That's why im your honey" She laughed and I rolled my eyes. Fiyin's tshirt was grey making her fair skin pop. I did have a beautiful best friend. "Um, youre not going rape me righ." Anulika laughed and I glared at her. "Bitch, youve started talking like Fiyin now" I said and she laughed.

💘💘💘💘💘

I woke and checked the time. 3am. And Anulika wasnt here. I didn't even want to think of where she was or what she was doing. The house was so quiet as I got down the stairs and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. After checking several cupboards for a glass cup, I finally saw it in the top cupboard. Unfortunately, I was kinda short to reach it. I couldn't jump or the tshirt would roll up to my waist "Who keeps glass cups this high anyways" I murmured . "Us" I heard a husky deep voice standing so close behind me I screamed and jumped. "Hey, it's just me" Jidenna chuckled catching me and picking the cup. "Dont sneak up on me. I hate it" I whispered pressing my hand to my rapidly beating heart. "Ok, Im sorry" he smiled going to the dispenser to fill the cup. He was wearing  only a pair of pyjamas trousers and he was shirtless and barefooted. His hair was rough from sleep and in all he looked sexy.  "Here." He said with a smile and I drank the water too fast, coughing in the process, "hey easy." He said looking worried and I nodded. "Thanks" I murmured and drank while he took in my appearance, his eyes stopping on my chest and hips for some seconds. "I should have gotten you another shirt." He whispered softly and I looked down to see the curves of my boobs were showing and I quickly crossed my hands over my chest. "So do you always sneak on your guests in the middle of the night" I said trying to change the topic.  "No of course not. Anulika is with Fiyin in the room beside mine and I really don't want to hear them fucking. Besides I can't sleep." He said with a light laugh which I joined. "Um... Ive been waiting to tell you since I got here. Thanks for helping my drunk ass back in school. I cant remember anything that happened but im sure I was really stupid. " I said looking away.  "Its fine,  Czar's the asshole. And I knew you wouldn't remember so im glad I didn't do what I actually wanted to do" Jidenna said walking closer and I looked up at him."I dont get. What was that." I whispered softly and in one swift movement and sacred moment, he held my waist and kissed me.

💏💏💏💏
Hmm.
I wont say much except it finally happened 😂😂😱😍
   Vote, comment and share
Xoxo