chapter thirteen

Lea's P.O.V

The sound of a TV was playing somewhere in the house. My eyes slowly open seeing that I was alone in the room. Slowly I stepped out of the bed and walked out the room. I don't know where Wyatt is or if there people in the house, but I can hear a TV.

I walk downstairs looking around. I never pay attention on it, but the house I really clean. Everything was on his place. I came to a cabinet were pictures were standing. There were families pictures. There was a picture of a mom and a little boy.

Then a man and a woman and then a picture of little boy. The last one was a picture of Wyatt with the man. He looked like fourteen years old on it. Something was wrong with the picture. They both smiled, but they didn't look happy. Their eyes were sad and broken. The little boy on the picture was Wyatt and the older woman and man were his mom and dad.

" Good morning." I jump back from the pictures, turning around. Wyatt was standing in the door opening looking at me.

" Good morning." I said back stepping away from the cabinet.

" Are you hungry?" I nodded my head giving him a weak smile. He moved away from the door opening making room for me to pass. The TV in the was on, so it was that one that I heard. I took a seat at the table and Wyatt put a plate in front of me with food.

He sat on the other side with his own plate. We didn't say anything the first ten minutes. I didn't know what to say. This was the first time we ever been in a normal situation, well I was still kidnapped by him.

" I wane say thank you for last night." He looked away from the TV and looked at me.

" Your welcome." He answer.

" I'm sorry if I waked you up, I didn't meant to. I just have no control if I have a nightmare." I explained. He shrug his shoulders before he said something.

" You don't have to explain yourself Lea. Nightmares are normal after panic attacks and you didn't wake me up." How did he know that it's normal. After we were done eating he put the our plates in the sink and looked at the TV.

There was a picture of me on it and when I saw it I began to listen. " Lea Hart is still missing after being taking away from her home a week ago. There are still no leads to find her and the police are still searching for her. Her mom and dad already spoke to the media about her disappearing and are hoping that they can see their daughter again alive someday. We also spoke to her boyfriend Nate Ward and best friend Cady Lewis. They just hope that someone can find her as soon as possible." They really missed me.

Mom, dad, Cady and Nate. I didn't notice that I stood up from my chair and stood in front of the TV. My hand was the screen touching when Nate's face came back up. The last time I saw Nate was the night before Wyatt took me. We would go to the movies the day after and hang out. I really really miss him.

Wyatt turn off the TV looking away and I pull my hand away. " You have a boyfriend?" I looked at Wyatt and saw him staring at me.

" Yes." I answer wiping a tear away.

He looked away leaning against the sink. " It's not like I'm going to see him ever again." I whisper.

"Yes, your right, so get use to it." He grab my arm pulling me out the kitchen. Why is he made all the sudden. I didn't do anything.

I could feel my wrist being crushed while he pull me upstairs. " Stop your hurting me." I whimper grabbing his arm. He didn't answer, but instead just walked into the bedroom slamming me against the door.

His arms got me trapped between the door and his body. " W-what are you doing?" I stutter when he move closer.

" I don't get it. You have a boyfriend, but you never said a word about him." He moved some hair out my face putting it behind my ear.

" I...I d-" But he cut me off before I could finish.

" Do you love him?" He looked straight inside my eyes when he asked it. " Why would you want to know that? I like him so." He smirked stepping again closer to me. Our bodies were touching now.

" You didn't say love, you said like." What if I don't say love he don't have t know what I feel. His hand when down to my leg slowly going up until it was at my waist. I don't like the way he looked at me. It's like he own me or something.

What if he goes to fare. Maybe that's why he kidnapped me. " No don't touch me." I want to push him away but he grab my wrist pinning them against the wall.

" I can do what I want with you." He whisper leaning down to my neck. Slowly he started to kiss it until he stopped at a spot. This can't be happening. Why is he doing this to me He started sucking it and licking it with his thong.

He let go of my wrist and grab my waist. I couldn't move and let him. After a few minutes he pulled away.

" That's going to be a nasty mark." He let his finger slide over the spot. Why is he like this. Something cold went around my ankle and I look down. Wyatt had put the chain back to my ankle.

" What are you doing, I didn't do anything." I grab the chain pulling on it.

" Yeah, but I have to go and I don't trust you here alone in the house." He walked out the room leaving me alone. I slide down the wall putting my hand on the spot.