Mirio screamed and ran away from the mouse creature.

Bisky took a few steps away from the creature.

Killua took his hands off from relaxing behind his head and added, "You know quirks are based on genetics and DNA, right?"

Bisht had an 'oh right...' moment.

"Any part of his body that has DNA will be able to use his quirk based on the description he gave us," Killua said.

"And DNA can last a few weeks when not preserved but can survive millions of years when in the right conditions can be preserved in ice or fossils."

"I can pour my blood on the floor, have it phase and shoot up at people," Mirio said, thinking about all the things he could do with this new knowledge.

Nedzu was impressed with how far Bisky has gone in a matter of minutes with her theory solely based on a rough explanation and trying to punch him. He was also impressed with Killua who connected the dots with hard facts he learned to help prove the theory.

Nedzu put his knife away and asked for the next student.

They all looked at each other. Gon went up after winning a rock paper scissors match between the rest of the people who haven't shown off their quirk for Bisky to analyze.

"Ok, same instructions I gave Mirio." She said.

Gon nodded. "My quirk is superhuman. I have advanced senses and strength." He answered. "Do you have something I can break?" He asked Nedzu.

"I like where this is going." Mirio smiled at the straight forward boy.

"Let me call Cementos. He should be on campus right now." Nedzu said and called Cementos. They spoke for a minute before hanging up and announcing that he was coming.

Gon waited a bit, doing a handstand since he got bored. The other students were talking amongst themselves as they waited. Gon heard Cementos approaching.

"He's a few meters away from the door." Gon told Nedzu over the chatter. Gon listened and sniffed the air. "He probably saw and pet a dog on his way here. The smell is still on him." Gon answered.

"You can smell him from here?! Your insane!" Nejire shouted in astonishment. "The doors are closed and everything."

Soon Cementos came in. He was asked if he saw a dog on the way here. "Yes, I did. She was the cutest little thing. It was an orange corgy. She was so sweet. It belonged to one of the parents that were visiting campus for paperwork." He answered with a fond smile.

"Told ya. Can I break something now?"  Gon asked.

"Of course. Give him a wall." Nedzu looked up at Cementos who put his hand on the ground and started making a wall a few feet away from gon.

He got into a fighting stance. The other students stopped talking to watch.

Gon knew it wasn't that thick of a wall, so he didn't bother using Jajanken. He powered up his punch and gave it a strong hit. The wall shattered and fell down.

Nedzu nodded and Bisky called up the next person.

Nedzu noticed how Bisky wasn't impressed with gon. He was probably holding back. Did he need a thicker wall to show his true strength?

Tamaki was pushed in front of Bisky by Nejire.

Nedzu decided to not ask Gon to do it again. He didn't want to cause more stress to Tamaki who was dragged here by Mirio.

"no..." He turned to his friend with eyes darting left and right. "Nejire! shes scary..." He complained with a small attempt to go back but was pushed anyway.