8

i decided it was best if i just walked away before he could finish the song and noticed that i was gone. did ciaran write that song for me? what the fuck? i walked back to the assigned room and only blu was in the room.

"where did skye go?" i asked, sitting on the two seater in the room.

"she went to use the bathroom... are you okay?" blu put down her switch and came over to me and sat down next to me, crossing her legs.

"um, i don't really know." i said honestly. i cupped my hands and rested them on my face.
"i wish i never met ciaran," i sighed. blu patted her hand on my shoulder.

"there, there." she said awkwardly. she really wasn't the comforting type.

"thanks blu..." i said and i gave her an awkward smile.

"i'm sorry i'm gay and never experienced boy problems," she said.

"it's fine, blu. ciaran introduced a new song and i'm assuming it was about me. i left so he couldn't see me," i covered my face with my hands now and fell back into my seat.

"i seriously don't know what you see in him. he's honestly an asshole," she said and got back up and grabbed her switch.

"yeah, i know blu. thanks for telling me," now blu is even starting to piss me off. "is their set almost over?"

"i don't know ask skye," she shrugged and kept playing on her switch. i shook my head and pulled out my phone in the meantime.

skye finally came back into the room and she had a water in her hand. "oh you're back now summer!" she said in her cute british accent. she sat next to me on the sofa and took a sip of water.

"you okay?" can people tell i'm upset??

"yeah, it's just ciaran still," i shrugged. "when is the show over?" i asked.

"like 15 minutes. i still have to meet up with them after the show and talk with the producers and stuff and then we can leave,"

15 minutes soon became an hour. i was getting so bored and my phone was about to die. we had all finally left the building and got in our car. we drove back home and i decided to leave blu's apartment early because i was super tired. i still had to get gas unfortunately so i stopped at a gas station and filled up, i also decided to buy some snacks to treat myself.

i got back into my car after pumping the gas and i checked my phone, i got a message from ciaran.

11:23 PM
ciaran: where were u after the show? i wanted to talk to u.

i sighed. i decided to text back.

summer: i don't care what you have to say to me at this point ciaran. honestly.

sheesh he texts back fast.

ciaran: can you come over? please? i really want to talk to you.

summer: we're talking right now

ciaran: i meant in person.

summer: i'm mad tired dude it's gotta wait or you can ft me

ciaran: i wanna give you something, it's important

summer: fine... but i'm leaving right after.

i sighed again. i now has to drive even longer to go see what he wants; i feel like i'm stupid. it took me almost an hour because of traffic but i made it to his home where he resides in. i parked and got out, walking up to the door. i knocked on the door and he immediately answered it.

"summer..." he said, opening the door wider for me to come inside. i stepped inside and the tension and awkwardness just flooded the room. i didn't even know what to say.