2

i know this bitch did not just puke all over my car?! oh helllll no. i pulled over on the side of the road and got out my car, going over to the passenger side and getting her out of my car.

"whaaaat are you doing?" she said.

"you think you're gonna fuck my ex-boyfriend and then puke all over my car and then let me drive you home? you thought bitch," i said pulling out my
phone and opening the uber app.

"i told youu he wanted sex and wanted me," she said pointing at herself, sitting on the sidewalk with her head down.

"and my grandma fucking died?" i looked at her in confusion.

"you better take that up with god and your grandmother then," she said.

"are you serious right now ximena?" i wanted to yell so bad. i got her an uber, but don't worry i didn't pay for it. i still have joziah's card information so he paid for it since he wants to be with her so bad.

"your uber is gonna be here in 3 minutes. i'm gonna wait in the car," i said to her ( as if she cared. ) i got back in my car and made a stank face as it reeked with her vomit and i let down the windows. i sighed, opening the messages app and deciding to text ciaran.

summer: hey it's summer

ciaran: hey, you live close by or something that was quick lol

summer: no shit happened imma text you when i get home about it

ciaran: oh? are you okay do i need to come get you?

summer: nah ur good i just had some trouble but i'll tell you when i get home

i reopened the uber app and saw that the uber was about to pull up so i helped ximena up and into the car. i grabbed her stuff from my car and with that she was on her way to her home. i made sure to text her sister before she got home so she could help her out of the car and into the house.

and just like that, the friendship is over.

i got back into my car and drove home in silence. i had made it within another 25 minutes and i couldn't be more happy to see my apartment. i got out of my car, locking it, and walking upstairs to my place. i dropped my bag on the floor and made sure to lock my front door before dragging myself over to my room and plopping on my bed.

"god this shit sucks," i murmured to myself. i took off my clothes leaving me in just my underwear and bra and crawled more into my bed. i didn't even care to take my makeup off i'll just cry it off.

i pulled my phone out and texted ciaran once again, he was probably sleep.

summer: hey, you still awake?

ciaran: yeah lol i was waiting on you

summer: what??? you didn't have to do that

ciaran: i just need to make sure ur safe that's all summer

summer: i'm safe i'm in my apartment now

ciaran: good.  anyways what happened?

summer: to make a long story short. my ex joziah was at that party and so was my best friend. they hooked up once before in the past while i was still dating him and they hooked up at the party. i was super mad so i pulled over and got her an uber home.

ciaran: yoooo thats fucked up. and damn you just gonna leave her alone to be drunk? lolll

summer: she made me hella mad at the shit she was saying so i don't care. plus i texted her sister and she responded so her sister can care for her when ximena arrives to her home. i didn't even use my money fuck that whore.

ciaran: damn summer you wildin

summer: it be like that. i had a wild night i honestly just need to sleep

ciaran: i feel you tho. maybe we should hang out tomorrow? or even just ft?

summer: i'm down for both tbh

ciaran: bet, i'll text you tomorrow and let you know.

summer: goodnight ciaran !

ciaran: goodnight summer.

and with that, i cry to myself and i'm off to bed, ready for the next day to come already. 

( a/n: this book is gaining some attention and i'm kinda just going with the flow but i have some ideas on where i will take it. leave a vote and comment! <3 )