4

authors note:
soooo long time no see.... um i really don't know why i left so long. i really don't have a good reason, but i came back and the story has made it to 500 reads??? that's the most i've ever gotten omg thank you 🥺 i always thought this story was stupid but i've had ideas for it. please don't be mad, quarantine about to make me act up and start writing my fics again and also just the amount of support. well, i guess lets get into the story.

—————————

we all basically spent the whole day with each other doing whatever. mainly just talking and smoking, like we usually do. the night was soon coming to an end, everyone was winding down and the mood turned very mellow.

"well-" apollo yawned before finishing her sentence. "i think it's time for us to hit the hay," she said looking at matt. apollo kissed was snuggled up against matt on the couch and kissed his nose, letting out a giggle afterwards.

"you're so cute, did you know that?" matt said to her and started kissing her all over her face and she was still in a fit of giggles. meanwhile ciaran and i were just, there: fourthwheeling?

"yeah, i deal with this shit all the time. all they know how to do is argue and fuck," ciaran said passing me the blunt we were all smoking.

"i mean, it doesn't seem awful. you have a great amount of friends you could visit anyways," i told him and took a hit of the blunt.

"lets go to our room babe," matt said picking apollo up bridal style and carrying her over to the room matt stayed in down the hall.

"yup, they're about to fuck," ciaran said and sighed. it looked as if something was bothering him. i couldn't tell if it was his roommates or something else.

"are you- are you okay?" i said, looking at him with a concerned face.

"yeah, i'll be fine. it's nothing don't worry about it summer," he said to me and i could feel the atmosphere become uncomfortable. we were both silent and i hated it honestly. i pulled out my phone and opened up my uber app.

"ciaran, i'm going to get an uber home. um-" i said to him getting up and he looked up at me in his chair.

"what? why?" he asked, blowing out smoke from his blunt.

"it's getting late and i still have to clean my car and shit, ya know," i said trying to make an excuse to get out.

"let me drive you home-" he said and got up to grab his keys.

"no, you're obviously high and i don't need you to drive me," i said to him about to order the uber.

"no- cmon summer you're like right down the street," he stayed starting to raise his voice with annoyance.

"dude- are you serious right now? fuck off," i said and ordered the uber. i grabbed my stuff and started to head towards the front door.

"summer- you got to be kidding me," i could hear his keys jangling and hitting a table, indicating that he put them back down. i walked out the apartment and waited around for the uber. i checked my phone for the time and remembering the messages from earlier i received.

"8:32 PM"
9 Hours Ago
(5) New Texts From: Ximena🤍
𝘟𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢 🤍: 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘏 𝘧𝘶𝘹𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶!!!!!
𝘟𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢 🤍: 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘧 𝘳 𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶!!!!!!!
𝘟𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢 🤍: 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭? 𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩
𝘟𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢🤍: 𝘫𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴!
𝘟𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢 🤍: 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

(3) New Texts From: Joziah 🤢
𝘑𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘢𝘩 🤢: 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳
𝘑𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘢𝘩 🤢: 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦? 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳.
𝘑𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘢𝘩 🤢: 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺

i didn't even know what to say to these texts. the fuck am i supposed to do? i reopened the uber app and saw my uber was about to pull up, i looked around for my uber and soon was in my uber. i sighed, staring at these texts.

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 : 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘟𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 : 𝘑𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘢𝘩? 𝘧𝘳? 𝘞𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱? 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺.

sent.

i sent the messages to each of them. i then proceeded to block their numbers both and socials so they don't have any other way to contact me.

i finally made it back to my apartment. i unlocked the door and locked it as soon as i walked back in. i slid down the door and cried.

i thought this was going to be my summer?