5

it was the next morning, i woke up... right next to my door? i was on the floor and my back and neck were killing me. i got up, my head immediately pounding from getting up too fast. i rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom.

i went to the bathroom and did my thing, usual shit you do in the bathroom. i walked back out and went to grab my phone, checking to see if ciaran messaged me.

nothing.

i was honestly kinda sad. i wanted to see ciaran more and i realized last night i probably fucked that up because i got an attitude. whatever.

——————————

about three weeks have passed. i've done absolutely nothing besides work. i work from home, i just sell clothes, nothing major: it's made me plenty of money to get by though. i miss hanging out with people, the only other person i've seen is my fucking mom. gosh i'm a loner.

i guess i should actually do something today? go out? yeah. i grabbed my keys and decided to drive to a record store. i was in need of new record anyways.

i finally arrived, parking my car, and getting out. i walk inside and looked around, only a few other people were here. my eyes were stuck on two familiar people. apollo and matt?

i tried to not make myself seen by them and go to the other side of the store. i haven't talked to them or ciaran since everything happened a few weeks ago. i've been waiting for ciaran to text /me/ first, but that's obviously not gonna happen.

"summer!" i heard and i closed my eyes and mumbled to myself "shit" i turned around with a smile on my face and was seen with apollo and matt in front of me.

"what's up? you haven't spoke to us since... like... a few weeks ago?" matt said and i shrugged my shoulders.

"we know what happened, we're not dumb," apollo said and looked at me.

"i- i'm sorry. i just didn't want to drive home with ciaran he was high,"

"oh? we meant about your ex situation. ciaran didn't tell us that," apollo said and scratched the back of her neck.

"well, have you texted him?" matt asked.

"no, i was waiting for him to text me,"

they both fell out in a fit of laughter.
"sweetheart, you're so cute," apollo said pinching my cheeks.

"ciaran will not be the one to text first. especially after something that happens. you gotta text him," matt said.

"well- i don't know what id even say to him. i have nothing to say," i said.

"maybe... i don't know... sorry for telling you to fuck off? didn't mean it? i was irritated? c'mon now i can't be the one to always think here," apollo said.

"okay- maybe," i told them both and they let out sighs.

"listen, ciaran is not the relationship type. he's more of the "let's just fuck and call it a day" type" matt said. i nodded my head a little.

"but- he's talked about you and i honestly feel like he's into you, i don't know it but i feel it," apollo mentioned.

"but isn't he talking to jas-" matt said and apollo punched him in his arm.

"don't finish that sentence, they aren't shit anymore," apollo said and smiled at me. they are honestly... weird. and ciaran is talking to someone then why are they trying to make me get involved with him?

"listen you guys, i'm not going to text him. y'all are amazing and all but if he's speaking to someone i'm not going to get myself caught up in that," i said and started to walk away from them and looking at other records at the other side of the store.

they didn't bother me after that, they just walked out the store.

——————————

10:32 PM

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯 : 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳.

what?

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 : 𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯
𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯 : 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯?

really dude?

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 : 𝘐𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵. 𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯 : 𝘯𝘰, 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵. 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 : 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵.
𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯 : 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺... 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 ?
𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 : 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

why can't i get through to ciaran? i don't understand what i'm doing wrong.

a/n: ahhh two chapter updates in a row? am i the best or what? sorry if this was short :( pls stay safe out there. also vote and comment 👉🏽👈🏽