6

a few days have passed by and ciaran would just text me once or twice a day. he honestly didn't seem interested in me, he texts so dry.... but that's beside the point.

i got ready for the day, today was super important to me. i've had a friend i've known on the internet for five years now, her name is skye. her and i have always been close and would ft everyday. she started to gain some popularity online as well, gaining a few followers from her music and art. she was going to be in town for awhile and i was super excited to see her, she was also bringing along her girlfriend, blu.

10:32 AM
skye 🧚🏻‍♀️: good morning! i can't wait to see you today and have you finally meet blu.

summer: literally same i'm so excited! we have to catch up as well

skye 🧚🏻‍♀️: we do! also i have to soundcheck today for the show tonight. do you wanna go?

summer: duh! i didn't even know you were having a show.

skye 🧚🏻‍♀️: i meannnn that's why i am here for awhile summer. also to visit blu since she does live in here.

summer: awww, well of course i'd love to go and we get to hang out a lot.

skye 🧚🏻‍♀️: alright, i'll meet up with you in about an hour.

skye wanted to meet at this breakfast diner and even though it was a bit far, i would go the extra mile to see her. i grabbed my keys off the key hanger in my kitchen and i headed out the door and to my car. it was only about a thirty minute drive to where i was going. i parked in the parking space and got out the car. it was a pretty small diner but i didn't mind.

i walked inside and tried to find someone with light pink hair ( that's the color of skyes hair. ) i spotted her and her girlfriend blu. i walked over and they were both on the switch, looked like they were playing animal crossing. i tapped on skye's shoulder since she was so enthralled with animal crossing, she didn't even realize i was there. she looked up and her eyes widened and she immediately put her switch down, jumping out of her seat to give me a hug.

"ohmygosh it's really you," she said in her cute little british accent.

"i mean... its you!" i said to her and pulling away. blu was still playing animal crossing but she looked up with a smile. she had blue hair, i guess to match her name.

"its nice to meet you too!" i said to blu and she gave me a soft smile. "same for you," she seemed shy.

we all sat down and ordered our breakfast, it was so good. i definetly need to come here again.

"hey summer?" skye said to me, i was sipping on some orange juice and looked at her curiously.

"yeah?"

"you should come over while we wait for the show tonight!" i nodded and smiled, "i'd love to come over!"

"it's my apartment we are staying at, so i hope you don't mind," blu spoke up softly.

"of course i'd love to come over, how far is it?"

"well, its like another 30 minutes away from here," skye said.