"Ohk stories are ok but what did you say about mature, as in what does that mean?"

She looked at him rolling her eyes...

"Sid! Seriously you want me to explain you that!!"

"Yes, why?"

She again rolled her eyes and took a deep breath and spoke up

"Matureasinkissmakeoutectectindetailes..."

He looked at her with confusion

"What? Sunshine what are you saying? I am not getting anything! Speak slowly and not like a bullet train"

"I mean mature as in amm kissing scene and make-out and further whatever happens in details..."

He listened to her and as soon as she finished his eyes widened in shock and mouth opened.

" y you mean all that written with me and my c co-starts... Ewwww!!"

"What Ewww! It's just a story, not real chiilx!"

"What chillax yar, I mean how like... Arrr I can't even think that yar, and even if they wrote about us, like... It's so... Gosh! Okay I know it's just a fanfiction but I can't help it, I fell like ahhrrr I don't know! It's just weird "

"Then read it you will know! The storylines are so amazing, I love them!"

Siddharth looked at her unbelievably

"What? Do you want to read them? I can send you the links? You know in one book, You and Me and others that is Intertwined by Fate, those are my favourite, and others, Celebrity love, DDD....""

He smiled while adoring her

"Okay okay, I got it, enough, and reading and me... Only if there is any book with cast names as Siddharth and Avanya 😉"

Avanya hits his shoulders lightly

"Shut up!"

"Ya Ya okay now say, you had told na, that you want to tell me something important?"

Avanya faced him and held his hand

"Yes sid, but... Idk it's correct or not, okay so the thing is see I know not I can force you to move on with anyone or forget me, that's totally your choice but in this much time I realized one thing, which I already knew before too, making my parents agree is a huge task... But I realized one thing that for them my happiness matters the most and fate is just something we write on our own, uff ok see I was told that whoever marries me or loves me will never succeed in life, I was scared for you... But with time I realized that it's not true, we can write our own destiny, I was going to tell you to marry Nisha but that will be spoiling 3 lives. So we can amm try convincing my parents"

Siddharth looked at her blinking his eyes

"Chatterbox in short you want to say is that we talk to your parents about us? Right?"

Avanya nodded her head agreeing to him

"Uff dam chatterbox you scared the shit out of me, for this you spoke this much! Obviously we will talk if you want. But wait this means your fine with us..."

Avnaya pouted and kissed his cheeks

"Chorry!!"

He smiled at her and hugged her, she hugged him back, he whispered in his ears

"But I do deserve a proper proposal at least na 😉 so your task is to impress me, which I already me but I want to have fun to ya do it again and propose me!"

She smiled at him and whispered back

"Okay then get ready to be proposed by Avanya, very soon. But yes if it's the best one then I want a gift that it... A day out with my hoodie boy and not the siddharth nigam! And that will be car drive just us too, till Vadodara"

He kissed her cheeks and nodded his head

"Okay agreed!"

Just then his phone rang showing the ID "bhabhi'! He took it and talked on phone and turned to Avanya

" we should be going, it's very late, bhabhi will kill me 🤣 as she is waiting for me to play ludo"

Avanya laughed and spoke up

"Okay let's go, even nisha and ashu are waiting for me I have to tell them all"

They both went back till car by walking holding hands, and hugged each other. Avanya went back and so did Siddharth.

... To be continued.

Here is the next chapter guys.

Firstlyytt I am very sorry about sid reaction on wattpadbooks that I showed but I found it the best with his character as just think if you love anyone and you find stories like mature of yourself with your friends won't it be weried... Hence I wrote it like that. Sorry if anyone didn't like it.

Please do vote and comment your views

How was the chapter?

Best part of chapter?

How will Avanya propose sid? Any guesses?