chapter 6

Siddharth told everything to avanya

Siddharth: I I am a gymnastics player, it was raining heavily and I was practiceing on a open group, Mom had warned me to practice later, but only one stunt was left so I decided to do it. it was a flip, I was doing it, when there was a sharp object on ground, which I didn't notice, Mom came on time and pussed me away, but slipped and hence that object hurt her on head badly, she was taken to hospital but after operation, c couldn't s survive..... I I was too broken, I left from that place and I don't know how but came here.... all all lost everything they had due to just be, bhai, di, Reem all are suffering...

Avanya(camly): yes your right, it was your fault, if you would have listened on first place essa kuch nahi hota, obviously all should be upset with you, but I am not chill

Siddharth: exactly, if I would have listened essa kuch nahi hota

Avanya: you know I can understand you, mera sat bhi essa hua ha, I mean not exactly like this, mera ek bff thi, Kriti and we were like best of friends. Then I made new friends Nisha and Akanksha, she was busy with her studies so I started spending time with Nisha and Akanksha, one day at night I was at Akanksha house as she had high fever, Kriti called me but I didn't pick up. After 1 day when I called her back I came to know she has left the city, and now I have lost all contacts with her, I soo wish I had picked her phone then she would have been with me maybe.

Siddharth: avanya isma tumhari kya galti thi, Akanksha needed you at that time, and well about Kriti... Maybe if she was really your true friend she would have understood you and contact rakhati and if she has not kept koi reason Raha hoga, why asume things.

Avanya: your also doing that only Na, assuming that all will think it happend due to u and will be upset with u. Leave it, Abhi I am dam hungry

Siddharth: matlab!

Avanya: matlab, tumna janmuj kar Ko aunty ki bat Ko nahi Suna essa nahi Kiya tha Na, or to hurt her, it happend as an accident, jisma kisi ki galti nahi thi and then u assumed your self that your bro will be upset with u and hatting you, did you even talk out with him once.

Siddharth: amm n no

Avanya: ok ok Abhi mood off mat karo, I am dam hungry!!!!

Siddharth(chuckes): ammm you like pasta right! Wana eat?

Avanay: too lazy to cook

Siddharth: I cook

Avanya: you know how to cook

Siddharth: I bet you will be licking your fingers after eating it

Avanya: cool then let's cook.

Siddharth: yup

Avanya: what yup!!! Noooooo your full wet bimar pad Ha aur kya, first go and change till then I take out the ingredients

Siddharth: ok miss chatterbox, I am coming then we cook

Avanya: better.

After sometime in kitchen, avanya was sitting on the platform when Siddharth enters.

Siddharth: chatterbox Tum ingredients Nikal Na Vali thi na

Avanay: but I got board in doing that too, so waited for you, now tell me kya kya chahiya I will give one by one

Siddharth: accha ok

Avanya: waittt I will play a song on speaker then we can work!

Siddharth: song!

Avanya: it's fun to cook when song is being played

Siddharth: okay

Avanya went and played song in her speaker