Chapter - 23

*editing alert, , may have lot of mistakes*

(Ok few of you had asked me this so the answer is, yes Avanya and Siddharth had told others about her being sunshine after they meet that day at night)

All had slept after having food and talking.

Next day, In the morning

Siddharth was sleeping in his room when someone tiptoed inside the room and went out after a while.

After sometime,

10 to 15 alarms started singing in the room

(Author- any guess who did this?)

Siddharth woke up with hearing the alarms and started finding them irritatedly. He found all the alarms at different places and switched them off.

He looked at the door and shouted

"I am not gonna leaveee youuuu"

He went out of the room and started finding someone. He went to the kitchen, dining hall, living room and finally to the garden and found everyone enjoying coffee/tea there.

Siddharth- why did you put this much alarmssss!! It took me so much time to put them offff!!!

Avanya- cool boy! Bas 6 tha na I guess, bhai kitna rakha tha

Siddharth- 10!!!! Bhaiiiii!!! Yar whyyyyy ek din to holiday par sona do, last time bhi apna 30 rakha tha! Where do you get these alarms from!!

( come on guys who thought it was Avanya? 😂🤪🤔🤔🤔)

Abhishek- aara remember in childhood, we used to get alarms in birthday gifts, so I have a full bag full of it 😂 they were sitting uselessly there, so I thought to do something useful from it!

Siddharth- Really!!! Essa to I have a full bag of paints, I don't do painting shall I paint your face daily to make it use full?

Avnaya (sipping her coffee)- actually I have a  better idea, give it to me, I love painting, I will paint your face daily. Lion, butterfly, tiger... Different face painting, u can put on insta too, your fan will start calling you jungle boy 😂😂😂😂

Siddharth(glaring at her)- really!

Avanya- uff okay come sit have coffee, you will feel better, Sumedh jiju will make it for you

Siddharth sat but stood up hearing Sumedh name

Siddharth- what!! No, I don't want to make my taste buds dead!

Avanya- chill, it's good, he only made for all today, after bhabhi taught him. From today he will be leading one thing daily! For him to get engaged tomorrow!

Siddharth( looking at her suspicious)- really?

Anna- yes sid, it's good, sit have it

Siddharth- then ok

He sat down and Sumedh gave him coffee and sat at his place. Nisha and Ashu were busy doing there phone.

Avanya- girls done patching up with your boys?

Nisha- ha! Who our boys?

Avanya- Rohan Mehra 😂😂

Abhishek- whose bf is Rohan Mehra! Till I know wasn't Kanchi his GF?

Avanya- 😂😂 bhai not the Rohan Mehra, the actor, I meant we girl as in me and ashu had made a fake account to fool Nisha on April full, it's name is Rohan Mehra!