chapter 10

Few days later

It was finally one day before Avanya's competition. Siddharth had recovered, both of them had become very close to Avanya, while she too shared amazing bond with him, somewhere both of them liked each other but obviously, saying that was against there ego.

Siddharth was in his room talking on phone with Abhishek.

"Bhai you know yesterday while teaching her, she was making so cue faces, she gave every single expression except the one needed for the scene, like seriouly plus gave me a new name again, she called me a "CHIMP" just because I told my favourite animal is Gorilla, and she is like why? Then didn't even let me answer and again started to answer herself only, chatterbox! Saying that I like them beacuse they have body and I like making body and doing gym and also that I used to do Gymnastics and that is a monkey dance! Like wth! You know she is totally out of her minddd!!."

Abhishek was hearing his brother take about a girl since 1hr and finally he asked

"Sid do you love her?"

Siddharth replied back instantly

"What! Come on bhai are you out of your mind! Obviously no, love and her not even in my dreams!"

Abhishek chucked and told him

"Come on sid, don't deny, ask your self, why do you care for her this much, if she is your friend, then I have never seen you care this much for any of your friends not even Reem or other, then why her? This is the 3rd time your calling me and what you have to say is all about her, and do you remeber tomorrow her parents are coming back you have to come back to mumbai, think about it sid, if you do then confess to her, you won't get this chance again, and yes atlest tell her the truth about yourself, she would be hurt if she knows by someone else''

Siddhanth got into deep thoughts listing to Abhishek and told him..

"Yes bhai I will tell her the truth, bhai I will call you later"

Getting what siddhanth much be thinking he told him...

"Okay sid, but do think about your feelings for her"

"Ya ok bye, take care"

They both hung up the phone.

🌸🌸🌸

While on other side Avanya was talking with her besties Nisha And Ashu on phone, telling them about the compediton.

Avanya- I am hellll nervous girlsss, what will happen?

Nisha- relax yar, you have prepared well na, it will be perfect

Avanya- yes vo mr no name jiska abhi name pata ha uska practice karvai to ha muja....

Ashu- aara ha Anya what is his name? Vo to tuna bataya hi nahi

Avanya- siddhanth

Nisha- Siddharth Niagm!!

Ashu- tuja aur kuch dikhta ha except that? Obviously yar can't be your siddhanth, koi aur hoga, varna Anya and in love with actor... Pagal thodi hogai ha