chapter 2

Avanya dropped the girls and started going towards her house when she saw something shocking on the road. She stoped the car and exclaimed "what the hell!!!!"

Avanya pov:

What the hell is all this! I was driving the car! It was raining heavily, when I saw the same hoodie boy, standing on the train track! Does he really wanna die or what! I parked my car on the side and got out to be covered with water in a friction of second!

I went where he was and shouted at him,

"vaha Kya Kar raha ho!!! Come back!!! Train aagai then mar javo ga!!!" (What are you doing there! If the train comes, you are going to be having a sticky end!")

Why isn't he moving!!! I shouted at him few more times and upon not getting any response, I went forward and saw a train coming with full speed!

Dam yeh ladka marka hi rahaga! (He is gonna get peace only after train hits him)

I went to him and pulled him to other side with force, makeing both of us unbalanced and falling down.

He was beneath me, and his hoodie finally wasn't covering his face anymore.

The first this I saw, his eyes, they were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness. But that chocolate can also grow hard from the cold harsh reality that is apparent in this world.

Heartbreak, or the depression that he hides from all those around him so well.

Maybe good at hiding emotions but right now anyone can say he was not in the state of mind he should be in, his eyes were only reflecting pain, hardness, and a urge to get something. They were wet and swollen, maybe due to continues crying, I was just not able to move forward from them!

But dam this horns of the cars!!!! Just then a man told me coming out of his car.

"madem! Yeh sab ashik giri gar jaka karna! Hum sab ko late ho raha ha! Yaha tum logo ka love shav dekhna ka time nahi ha! (Madem, do all this love stuff later at home, we all are getting late, no one in interested in seeing your love life here)"

Love... Why do this public even use there brain without knowing anything,! I looked at him and exclaimed.

"Shut the hell up! Ma to issa janki Tak nahi! (Shut the hell up, I don't even know him!)"

He rolled his eyes *which I wish I can punch* and exclaimed

"ha ha etla j aani upar Cha!" (Yes yes! Thats why your on top of him)

I came him a fake smiled and replied back

"aab oiii! Tara Kam thi Matlab rakne! Ma je karu ta!" (Mind your own business! What I want to do! My wish)

I quickly got up and gave him my hand!

He holds onto it, his hand was a bit heavy, he pulled himself up and walked till my car.

Before I can ask him anything, I saw his eyes closing! His whole weight coming on me....

Wait what!! Shit!! Did he just faint!!! And oh nooo!!

Iska head se to khoon nikal raha ha! (His head is bleeding)

How didn't I see before! Obviously after all his eyes were Soo... Wait avanya!!! This is not the time to think all that!